CoachWrestling

Pat Downey To Iowa Official

"Charges dropped" is not the same as "didn't happen."

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

In that case it most certainly was.  Its a good thing the other kid was a minor, just like PD3, or I would have swore out charges against him for making false statements. And, just so you all know, regarding the two other charges in Baltimore City, I would think the wrestling community would stand behind a 17 year old 171 lb high school junior for kicking the crap out of a Naval Academy 215 lb varsity outside linebacker who was trying to throw his age and size around by shoving PD3 out of the way and trying to grind his girlfriend on the dance floor.  The Naval Academy guys should have been in their dorms on a Thurs night, not in Baltimore provoking teenagers.  Now, the other incident..the one where the Towson State lax player lost some teeth...well, that's because he and his four friends surrounded PD3 and my now son-in-law while they were walking through the parking lot to get to my house for a 2pm Thanksgiving Day dinner.  The college guy threw the first punch at PD3.  The lessons here are don't mess with wrestlers and don't believe what other people say.  We know what really happened. 

The best/worst part of this whole PD2 situation is that he continues to push the narrative that PD3 is nothing but a smart, hardworking kid who has had a mathematically impossible string of bad fortune.

HCSU13-series-unfortunate-events-box-120L9780061119064.JPG

And I thought this series was found in the Fiction section.

Edited by MadMardigain

All i know is that if Downey somehow does make it to March in Iowa singlet he will have worked his ass off for the next six months. Tom Brands runs the show, not PD2 or PD3. Keep your mouths shut, get rid of social media until next April and focus on the right things. Your son might achieve his goal training in the Iowa room. Time to grow up!

Actually it's neither "there" nor "their". It would be a "A dad that loves his son". Now there are some confused young people that like being called they instead of he or she, but I'm going to go out on a limb and say you're not one of them. 

A world class chess player? I'm going to assume this is hyperbole. What's his chess rating? I don't see him listed in the top 100 players in the US and google turns up no chess tournament results. 

As a former tournament chess player this got me curious. Two Patrick Downey's in the U.S. Chess Federation data base and both are too old to be PDIII.

Tournament chess is a whole different ball game from being the best guy at school, work or at the bar. These guys that are supposedly "good" usually get taken apart by a marginal tournament player. The worst is getting your ass handed to you by some pre-teen Asian wonder kid. Been there, done that, lol. 

Edited by Flying-Tiger

"Would love to see Downey take out Bo at 84. 
That's one guy Bo would definitely not wanna go upper body funk with" -  Sandor45/HR

p.s yes fellas, I'm well aware of the HR. :)

PD2 why do you keep avoiding my questions about how your sons recruiting trip went and keep answering to posts that seem to only aggravate you?? lol or did the recruiting trip even happen??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What do you want to know...if the sushi was fresh? It's official...wtf more is there is to know? SMH

So a Naval Academy linebacker should be in the dorms on a Thursday, but a 17 year old high school junior should be out dancing?

Yes! One was a 17 yr old, 171 lb, minor in 11th grade, while the other was a 23 yr old, 215 lb college football punk under federal employment regulations...who got his ass whipped and choked out in one of the dark alleys of Baltimore.  And, both of those sissies got their asses kicked by high school wrestlers and then had the audacity to swear out charges.  Can you believe that!?  LOL  You talk about a bunch of punks. Guess what...PD2 counter charged them and both cases were dismissed. Nice try, big shot.

Edited by PD2

The best/worst part of this whole PD2 situation is that he continues to push the narrative that PD3 is nothing but a smart, hardworking kid who has had a mathematically impossible string of bad fortune.

Pretty sure I admitted that he has made some bad chess moves.  Look, you can believe what you want about my son, but don't think for one minute that I'm just going to sit back and allow the true record to not be known.   I don't care if you believe me or not, but I'm going to speak my mind just like the rest of you know-it-alls. 

As a former tournament chess player this got me curious. Two Patrick Downey's in the U.S. Chess Federation data base and both are too old to be PDIII.

Tournament chess is a whole different ball game from being the best guy at school, work or at the bar. These guys that are supposedly "good" usually get taken apart by a marginal tournament player. The worst is getting your ass handed to you by some pre-teen Asian wonder kid. Been there, done that, lol. 

AGAIN, for the 2nd time...a HYPERBOLE...  However, feel free to play him and get back to me.  p.s. don't even think about checkers...he'll school you.

Who cares about drug dealers.  There is no honor among thieves, but let's have some perspective.  

J Robinson at Minnehaha cares. He impeded Police investigations into the drug dealers he had on his wrestling team - to the point the University fired him over it.

"Robbed and/or beat up a drug dealer.... but boy did he make up for it"

Let's just hope that's not the opening line on his Iowa bio.

You left out one very key word a**wipe...'NEVER'. Jealous closet freaks hiding behind their computers...so pathetic.

Pat Downey is playing chess, while all his haters are playing checkers.  

And you can't stop playing with your know what while following and ridiculing PD3.   Get a life BillyHOLE.

Edited by PD2

What do you want to know...if the sushi was fresh? It's official...wtf more is there is to know? SMH

Considering Iowa sushi probably isn't the best sushi to get around id say that's a pretty s****y visit LMAO and I mean all the questions I asked you in my post before this last one I'd like answered? Hard to be any more clear than that lol PD3 may be good at chess, but are you? Cause you seem to be dancing around pretty generic questions I have asked you about your sons recruiting visit to Iowa and what all was talked about and said between your son and the coaches...does john Hopkins teach a class on comprehensive reading or just answering questions with more questions??lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All i know is that if Downey somehow does make it to March in Iowa singlet he will have worked his ass off for the next six months. Tom Brands runs the show, not PD2 or PD3. Keep your mouths shut, get rid of social media until next April and focus on the right things. Your son might achieve his goal training in the Iowa room. Time to grow up!

We're on the same page...time to go dark, dig deep, and get work done. Don't like your posts about my boy, but when you're right; you're right.