CoachWrestling

Pat Downey To Iowa Official

I guess those charges that he had to do jail time over don't count then.  Iowa shouldn't have picked him up.  Better to just exile this guy out of college wrestling.  Fortunately there's a lot of time between now and next semester so he'll have plenty of opportunities to do something stupid and get banhammered from his 4th college team.  

We're on the same page...time to go dark, dig deep, and get work done. Don't like your posts about my boy, but when you're right; you're right.

Now that PD3 is a Hawkeye, all is forgiven by Wildturkey and he will be your kid's biggest fan. Not because he likes your kid or because of his wrestling ability,but simply because he's a Hawkeye no other reason. If he was going anywhere else he would be trashing him. Edited by BigTenFanboy

Considering Iowa sushi probably isn't the best sushi to get around id say that's a pretty s****y visit LMAO and I mean all the questions I asked you in my post before this last one I'd like answered? Hard to be any more clear than that lol PD3 may be good at chess, but are you? Cause you seem to be dancing around pretty generic questions I have asked you about your sons recruiting visit to Iowa and what all was talked about and said between your son and the coaches...does john Hopkins teach a class on comprehensive reading or just answering questions with more questions??lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who do you think taught him chess?  Do you honestly think that I feel obligated to answer all of your questions; or, are you just chumming?  lol  I can see right through, pal.  You now know all that you need to know...its official. p.s 'THE' Johns Hopkins University offers classes in absolutely everything....medicine, engineering, and, especially, theoretical particle physics...which, btw, I received an 'A'. Peace, troll.

Edited by PD2

I guess those charges that he had to do jail time over don't count then.  Iowa shouldn't have picked him up.  Better to just exile this guy out of college wrestling.  Fortunately there's a lot of time between now and next semester so he'll have plenty of opportunities to do something stupid and get banhammered from his 4th college team.  

Oh, they count...but guess what...they've been EXPUNGED.  Want to know why, because he was a 17th year old high school junior who defended himself against a lying punk college lax lacrosse player that threw the first punch and who, along with four of his buddies, surrounded the wrong two high school wrestlers.  Why don't you find a f'n ballerina forum?  Get lost ass****.

"Would love to see Downey take out Bo at 84. 

That's one guy Bo would definitely not wanna go upper body funk with" -  Sandor45/HR

p.s yes fellas, I'm well aware of the HR. :)

They said the same thing about Brooks. I told them that he would be looking for trouble and got called names and told to go back to my own board. Bo then went on to Pin him twice :-) 

Why do so many of you, who never met this young man, have so much contempt?

Let's say he did screw up a few times at 17-20 years of age, who hasn't?

If he's legally able to attend college and wrestle for the school that he attends, that's all you need to know.

Good luck to this guy, I hope he makes the most of his last year of college competition.

Some of you guys need to get off your high horse.

If he's legally able to attend college and wrestle for the school that he attends, that's all you need to know.

Good luck to this guy, I hope he makes the most of his last year of college competition.

People judge others based on what they see in the media as well as social media. You don't need to have actually met someone to form and express an opinion about someone if there's public information out there about their previous actions and words.

People judge others based on what they see in the media as well as social media. You don't need to have actually met someone to form and express an opinion about someone if there's public information out there about their previous actions and words.

Context is the key.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I'm judging the kid based on his moronic dad, and the fact that he's had trouble wherever he's been. Iowa showed their true colors by bringing a known cancer into their room...merely to have a shot at a trophy next season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you ever care to come out of the closet you little freak, please, tell me about YOUR boy's ACs.  Until then, get back to your closet, you f'n sissy. 

I've seen you make several posts in this vein

also seen your baby boy call people "faggots" on his twitter

Do y'all have an issue with homosexuals?

I'm wondering how many of you would have the resilience to express your harsh thoughts directly to this guy, if not protected by anonymity on a message board.

I hate to break it to you, but law enforcement and the media both screw up on a regular basis.

I've seen you make several posts in this vein

also seen your baby boy call people "faggots" on his twitter

Do y'all have an issue with homosexuals?

If you went after everyone that ever used that term, you'd likely have to take on 95% of these message boards.

Who are you, some anonymous jerkoff who goes out of his way to be an ******* on here, to judge anyone?

I'm wondering how many of you would have the resilience to express your harsh thoughts directly to this guy, if not protected by anonymity on a message board.

I hate to break it to you, but law enforcement and the media both screw up on a regular basis.

I really don't like when people use this argument. Most people wouldn't express there negative thoughts face to face and in person. It's a little thing called etiquette and tact. The anonymity of the internet allows people to express their true thoughts without the public backlash for having their opinions which is why you see that the internet world is nowhere near as progressive as the public world likes to pretend it is.

I'll be willing to bet if many enemies on this forum met in person and didnt know each others screen id they would actually like and be nice to each other, myself included.

Edited by BigTenFanboy