CoachWrestling

Pat Downey To Iowa Official

LOL...beat Gabe Dean and several other All Americans after not wrestling a live match for three months...qualified for the WTT....how many other college big shots accomplished that...while not being in a world class RTC room and competing internationally?  He did this with Ben Provisor on a freaking farm while digging up trees and chasing chickens..SELF MOTIVATED...didn't need Terry or Tom Brands to 'fix' him, etc...ON HIS OWN!!!!!!!  Wait till Perry and the Brands brothers get a hold of THIS hunk of clay....look out!  Dude, you really need to shut the f*** up, because you're making yourself look like a p***y. 

Edited by PD2

What's next, they detail trying to get Charlie Manson out of Jail to help coach? Maybe bring in Ted Bundy for pep talks?

A sad day for Iowa bringing in a cancer like this.

Glorious day for PD3 and the Hawkeyes...bad ass coaches who refuse to be persuaded by others, have the intelligence to see though all of the BS, and have the balls to make their own decisions...GO HAWKS!

Edited by PD2

Downey didn't beat Gabe Dean

Get into rehab...If PD3 didn't rescind the first challenge, it would have been a 3, not 1, point match.  Downey controlled the center, the ties, and Dean ran, ran, ran.  Why you think he didn't post for the WTT? You're getting more pathetic post by post. 

Edited by PD2

LOL...beat Gabe Dean and several other All Americans after not wrestling a live match for three months...qualified for the WTT....how many other college big shots accomplished that. Dude, you really need to shut the f*** up, because you're making yourself look like a p***y.

Are you trolling or just bad at forums? I honestly can't tell.

Will Downey...

be the 1st wrestler to compete for Iowa Central, Iowa State and Iowa

if not, will he be the 1st to AA for all 3

keep that 1986 Duane Goldman flow/mullet

I'm a Penn State alumni, so the Nit in me doesn't see him beating "the string bean" if he's at 184.  However, he'll bring a lot to either the 184 or 197 weight class, with a good opportunity to finish very high on the podium.

Sting bean was taken down soooooo quickly and easily.  PD3 broke through that same trap arm gut by Renda and came back from a HUGE deficit; but I guess the two previous matches with Asper and Dean, after not wrestling a live match in 3 months, just got to him.  You all know that Nickal hadn't wrestled one match; right? You all saw Nickal back out of the upper tie; right? Looking forward to this finals match. Peace, Old_Marine_Wrestler.  p.s. for the record, I'm not saying Nickal isn't the real deal....only an idiot would say that; however, I am saying that PD3 has too much horsepower, grit and toughness.

Edited by PD2

They said the same thing about Brooks. I told them that he would be looking for trouble and got called names and told to go back to my own board. Bo then went on to Pin him twice :-) 

Downey going to abuse him...just watch!!!

the score is tied in that picture, and the match isn't over yet stupid

there are no picture on this page dummy

First there's a picture, now there's not?

You you also said Downey didnt beat Dean when everyone knows he beat him 7-6 at the US Open.

Yet you call me stupid and dummy?

LOL!

what video?

Mr Genius.

The picture that shows the score 6-6 is a clickable link to a YouTube video.

If you click on the picture, it will take you to the youtube video.

If you watch the entire video you will see PD3 defeat Gabe Dean by a score of 7-6.

Now I have a few more directions for you.

1. Open your mouth

2. Grab your foot (either one.. left or right)

3. Proceed to shove your foot directly into your open mouth.

Edited by BigTenFanboy

ITS NOT A PICTURE. It's link to the youtube video where Downey beats Dean!

Holy Moly!

Just like PD2 said.. WATCH THE ENTIRE VIDEO!

LOL...you can't fix stupid...score could have easily been 9-6.   Dean ran because he felt the horsepower.  PD3 has the horses...just wait till he can get them to run the whole 6 mins. :)

Edited by PD2

I'm judging the kid based on his moronic dad, and the fact that he's had trouble wherever he's been. Iowa showed their true colors by bringing a known cancer into their room...merely to have a shot at a trophy next season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol. Brands job is to win. If he thinks that he can win with Downey in the room then that's his call. He's the coach. If it backfires then it's on him as well, but Iowa pays him to make those decisions.