CoachWrestling

Pat Downey To Iowa Official

Can I fund a documentary/episode of cops about whats gonna happen when its time to pay off this bet?

You're a big shot...fund it, direct it, produce it, take it to market...you're the biggest know-it-all on here. lmao

Who's your pick? A vs B...not A vs the rest of the alphabet. Come on, son...have some noodles...pick somebody; will ya?  

p.s. sounds great...I, too, accept cash. :)

Considering he isn't going to make the  finals, it's hard to pick but I'll take Nickal to win, you take your son, if neither win it's a wash. Deal?

Considering he isn't going to make the  finals, it's hard to pick but I'll take Nickal to win, you take your son, if neither win it's a wash. Deal?

Edited by PD2

I'll take both...Nickal doesn't make finals and PD3 beats whomever, $500 gets me $1500...yes?

Yup! So $500 head to head against Nickal, with a possible push, another $500 against the field. I like your civility throughout these interactions. Maybe we can grab a Ravens game and have a beer sometime then you can show me around the tough streets of Baltimore.

Yup! So $500 head to head against Nickal, with a possible push, another $500 against the field. I like your civility throughout these interactions. Maybe we can grab a Ravens game and have a beer sometime then you can show me around the tough streets of Baltimore.

He's kind of like a poorer white trash version of Roger Stone.  

PD3 has THE MOST UPSIDE POTENTIAL OF ANY COLLEGIATE/SR LEVEL WRESTLER IN THE COUNTRY.  Can you imagine what a healthy, in-wrestling-shape PD3 will do to Valencial and/or Nickal?

He may have the most upside potential. That is of course because he has continued to fall short of every goal and has not been able to have his head on straight to be able to actually compete for a whole season.

Can we imagine? Of course, imagining PD3 wrestling is all we have been given for years now. He is never wrestling because he is always having problems and is always falling short of his goals because he is always out of shape and not training. A lot of potential sure but it continues to be wasted year after year by not being able to do the simple things right.

Come at me just before Midlands.  If he gets into Iowa, you're on.

So you're so confident that he will with a title next year that you have to wait to see if he can even get into school before making the bet?

Yeah, if the bad guy can pass all 21 credits this semester, earn his bachelors from ISU and get into grad school at Iowa.  He did 21 before in a fall semester to get his AA from Iowa Central and into ISU, so I'm betting on him.

No you aren't. You are only willing to make bets after you find out if he gets in to school. That means you're not willing to bet on him getting in to school.

Who's your pick? A vs B...not A vs the rest of the alphabet. Come on, son...have some noodles...pick somebody; will ya?

Oh, so he will beat everyone but you won't bet on him to beat everyone.

So many caveats. Sounds like someone who has learned their lesson by betting on their son to get his act together.

I hope PD3 gets his act together. I really do. He might have the potential to be a real champion but I fear that he has too many bad influences around him and he isn't willing to be responsible and do the right things. I hope for the best.

You don't have to be in college to have illegal betting discussions bring in Law Enforcement to nail the forums just as you don't have to actually own or make silencers for firearms bring ATF/ATFE to you for discussions of them online.

Take it offline and save the forums all the problems associated with your possibly illegal activities.

Yup! So $500 head to head against Nickal, with a possible push, another $500 against the field. I like your civility throughout these interactions. Maybe we can grab a Ravens game and have a beer sometime then you can show me around the tough sNickal is then no longer part of the field. Nickal makes it to the finals, its 

He may have the most upside potential. That is of course because he has continued to fall short of every goal and has not been able to have his head on straight to be able to actually compete for a whole season.

Can we imagine? Of course, imagining PD3 wrestling is all we have been given for years now. He is never wrestling because he is always having problems and is always falling short of his goals because he is always out of shape and not training. A lot of potential sure but it continues to be wasted year after year by not being able to do the simple things right.

So you're so confident that he will with a title next year that you have to wait to see if he can even get into school before making the bet?

No you aren't. You are only willing to make bets after you find out if he gets in to school. That means you're not willing to bet on him getting in to school.

Oh, so he will beat everyone but you won't bet on him to beat everyone.

So many caveats. Sounds like someone who has learned their lesson by betting on their son to get his act together.

I hope PD3 gets his act together. I really do. He might have the potential to be a real champion but I fear that he has too many bad influences around him and he isn't willing to be responsible and do the right things. I hope for the best.

You need a basic course in logic...I don't have the time to educate you.

Damn, that's a lot left.  Must have had a tough Spring/Summer. 

Yeah, only passed 14 this summer (needed special waiver from ISU because they're normal max is 12)...but we still found time for Ocean City and Hershey Park. :)

Yeah, only passed 14 this summer (needed special waiver from ISU because they're normal max is 12)...but we still found time for Ocean City and Hershey Park. :)

Hard to do with being a grand master in chess, not training to wrestle, and getting drunk and starting fights.  I'm surprised he didn't get 16. 

You don't have to be in college to have illegal betting discussions bring in Law Enforcement to nail the forums just as you don't have to actually own or make silencers for firearms bring ATF/ATFE to you for discussions of them online.

Take it offline and save the forums all the problems associated with your possibly illegal activities.

One would hope law enforcement has more important things to do than monitor a friendly wager made online, but you never know.