MA_Wrestler

Men's freestyle, day 1

And Thomas Gilman has a real shot at winning the World Championship, aside from that guy who loved that he had the "Best Coaching in America" who saw this coming? Super stoked, if we put J"Den in the finals itll have been a great performance, if Gwiz pulls a rabbit and wins his match I'll implode with excitement

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

We have a strong shot getting Cox into the finals too. I don't give Gwiz much of a chance. Gilman is looking good. Gilman vs Japan in the finals should be good!

And Thomas Gilman has a real shot at winning the World Championship, aside from that guy who loved that he had the "Best Coaching in America" who saw this coming? Super stoked, if we put J"Den in the finals itll have been a great performance, if Gwiz pulls a rabbit and wins his match I'll implode with excitement

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I predicted that Gilman will never lose a match while wrestling with a beard.  So far I'm right.  

For sure. We can win this.

I still want it called fairly, whether it helps us or not.

I wanted Georgia to beat Russia at 61, but they made the right call giving him 2, not 4. Giving him 4 would've helped us, but been the wrong decision.

Just looked at 125, Russia could actually get some points here. Really nobody very good on that bottom quarter, could be a gift for them. Hopefully our Canadian friend can help us out and knock off a Ruskie

As expected for Gwiz, Akgul just too good. However, Gwiz has already beat two guys who are better than whoever he will wrestle in bronze bout tonight. A bronze for Gwiz would be amazing, about the best we could have hoped for here, and huge for team race.

How surprising would it be if he went on a Burroughs like run? I mean he hasn't lost yet since college right?

Edited to add: speaking of Gilman.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by nyum