Buckxell

Magic man taking over Gilman role

He has always been emotional. Everything he said was correct, but he should've waited until after the event at the very least I think. 

He didnt say it. He posted it for the world to know what he thinks about it. The world is now responding back.  

I was watching this AM with some people and everyone said exactly what Taylor did.  That being said, Taylor should not have been the one who said it out loud, publically.

He should not have said it but I was thinking it myself. 

Edited by PRyan2012

I don't understand why DT shouldn't have said it, according to all the couch champions who come on here and twitter and say a hell of a lot worse all the time. DT is in there grinding out, sees this guy up close and personal, trains with him, helps him prepare, and because of that loses his right to voice his opinion? Seriously?

Bravo to DT for saying what (seemingly) everyone was thinking and many others were saying as well. No problem here with it whatsoever.

Edited by Lurker

I'm a big David Taylor fan, but that tweet was beyond idiotic. He's a member of our senior national team and is publicly throwing shade at his own teammate. How petty and disrespectful is that? This is how people lose fan support and sponsors.

He's always been an entitled young man. That's why I'm not surprised by his childish remarks.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

In addition to the other comments, let's face it. The reason DT's comment is so annoying is because it screams sour grapes. And that's the difference. If I call it asinine or Pamela calls it idiotic we are fans and not in the game. DT is sending a differentt message. He's saying he and not Cox should be there.

He also has this habit of tweeting up a storm before competitions but going silent for weeks after a loss to avoid comments just like the one he made about J'Den. Been doing it since college. DT knows how hurtful it is to hear stuff like that, so why do it?

I'm a big David Taylor fan, but that tweet was beyond idiotic. He's a member of our senior national team and is publicly throwing shade at his own teammate. How petty and disrespectful is that? This is how people lose fan support and sponsors.

Exact opposite actually.  He'll gain more fans and sponsors if he continues down this route of full heel.  I like it.  He only said what we were ALL thinking.

Exact opposite actually.  He'll gain more fans and sponsors if he continues down this route of full heel.  I like it.  He only said what we were ALL thinking.

We were all thinking it, but it should not have been DT throwing the shade. Plenty of others would have done it anyway. 

We were all thinking it, but it should not have been DT throwing the shade. Plenty of others would have done it anyway.

Do you mean plenty of others in his situation, or plenty of other fans? Because comments like these from a fellow national team member is unprecedented as far as I can recall. Can you think of a similar situation?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheap seat comments are beneath a wrestler of his caliber AND he should have been knowledgeable enough to know there could have been a hell of a lot more going on to make it LOOK like Cox wasn't trying(to which I wholeheartedly disagree).

1.)He was coming off a major knee injury.  This could and may very well have contributed to his lack of offense.

2.)The toll fighting off his back may have taken on him.

3.)The incredibly defensive stance, backing up and ties that Makeov used for the remainder of the match.

4.)J'Den still outscored him 3-0 over that span and hit a nice single leg that he was obviously too drained to finish as witnessed by the simple limp leg Makeov used to get out of it.

5.)It is the FRICKING WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS not the Luther Open.  Regardless of perceived thinness after the Olympics these guys are good.