Gantry

MFS Day 2

Nah, it's all about who has the hot hand. Right now, Tsabolov is wrestling lights out and has a massive amount of momentum. Your emotions are making you type ridiculous comments.

OOOHHHHH SOO Its about my emotions huh!!!!! Never Doubt JB!!!!

If russia wins here does it come down to snyder vs sadulaev?

Wouldn't Greens Finals result factor some too or is it moot compared to the other two matches playing out?

Would be great to see Snyder beat Sad to seal the deal, but I don't want it to come down to that.

Edited by MadMardigain

Wouldn't Greens Finals result factor some too or is it moot compared to the other two matches playing out? Would br great to see Snyder win to seal the deal, but I don't want it to come down to that.

Either win clinches. Now tied after Gogeav's win. Saduleav has to win and Green has to lose for Russia to win. Ti score would go to US.

Edited by cowcards

Burroughs is the man!!! I am so glad he was able to redeem himself from last year and prove he is still the best in the world!

A small part of me wants the team race to come down to Snyder/Sadulaev because it would be so epic. I'm confident in Snyder but Sadulaev is so good that I hope Green ices it for US!