Gantry

MFS Day 2

You said silver bronze!!!! Eat some crow doood

I will not! I have been defending Burroughs when the majority said Dake would beat him. I have been singing the praises of his technique when he lost a a step. I was singing the praises of his technique when he hadn't lost a step and everybody just called him an athlete. Predicting a medal, considering the majority didn't even think he'd make the team, was not dissing him in any way. The only crow I will eat, and did (it was yummy), was Gilman.

Burroughs  .... wow ..... I won't say he is MFing clutch given last year.  But I will say he is incredibly inspiring in this comeback.  He hit a deep hole.  He's now back on top of the mountain.  Love it.  

I will not! I have been defending Burroughs when the majority said Dake would beat him. I have been singing the praises of his technique when he lost a a step. I was singing the praises of his technique when he hadn't lost a step and everybody just called him an athlete. Predicting a medal, considering the majority didn't even think he'd make the team, was not dissing him in any way. The only crow I will eat, and did (it was yummy), was Gilman.

So you were wrong but some other people were more wrong?  Got it.

OOOHHHHH SOO Its about my emotions huh!!!!! Never Doubt JB!!!!

I didn't doubt JB in 2016 and look what happened. In fact, if you saw the analysis from yesterday I projected in another thread, I had Burroughs beating Tsabolov in the finals today.

You know my comment was about you name calling. Don't act like a child when someone doesn't see it your way. It's really that easy.

Congratulations to Jordan Burroughs on continuing to become the United States greatest wrestler!

Wrestling has been crazy recently.

NCAAs had two incredible teams, including one that tied the champ record

Juniors won

WTT had 3 incredible series, plus Kyven vs Snyder

And then this tournament coming down to either the last two or last match with the two best p4p wrestlers in the world

Keep deflecting and it will make you less wrong.  

I on the other hand will gladly admit I was completely wrong and didn't think JB would win gold.

Keep trying, as any wrestler will tell you repetition is key.

Never thought I'd hear such language from ConnorsDad

Retired cop from Memphis. You don't get anywhere by saying please and thank you, LOL. I just love guys who have been thought to be past their prime or dead and come back to pull off or something that awesome.

Burroughs  .... wow ..... I won't say he is MFing clutch given last year.  But I will say he is incredibly inspiring in this comeback.  He hit a deep hole.  He's now back on top of the mountain.  Love it.  

If he's not clutch who is? he's got 5 golds in 7 competitions. That is damn consistent. How do you define clutch?