Tofurky

Retherford/Habat Round One... FIGHT!

This is a tough one. On the one hand, nobody would pick Habat in a college match. On the other, he has more senior experience and a European bronze. I think Zain's talent and tenacity will win out, but nobody should underrate Habat.

Zain v Batirov is the match up, Habat is in the way.

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

Agreed

btw it's hilarious this is being talked about sense Habat wouldn't be wrestling for slovenia if he had a choice. 

Sadly also agreed. Not a knock on Habat but he wouldn't make the American team. 

btw it's hilarious this is being talked about sense Habat wouldn't be wrestling for slovenia if he had a choice. 

He had a choice.  Nobody forced him to wrestle for Slovenia.  There are several Americans wrestling for other countries/territories at worlds.  Nestor Taffur is wrestling for Colombia.  Franklin Gomez wrestles for Puerto Rico.  We've had guys compete for the US who defected or came from other countries.  If he wanted to go wrestle for another country because he can that is entirely his choice.  

Didn't he say other countries/territories?

You're right, I missed that.

But it's not like as many of our guys wrestle for the US and then for the other place as compared to a lot from former "SSRs" switching around where they clearly never had an affiliation with the latter place (not saying TnS implied that)