Buckxell

FRL Feedback

I love the show and loyal listener... but please cut the mic on Nomad... or get out the long cane and yank him off the stage already. Ugh... chalk it up as a failed experiment and get back how things were beforehand.

Nomad is a great addition and a wealth of knowledge... but I would limit him to answering direct questions (no interjections or arguing on topics), in particular on international news/issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Buckxell

Why are you calling this guy out? If you don't like the show, don't listen. Even though he doesn't apparently have a real name, doesn't mean he is less of a real person.

I'm trying to help, that's all. I'm sure it's a learning curve and they try new things out. So they should be open to fan feedback. It's similar to when for a couple episodes they talked way too much about non-wrestling topics... people brought it to light, they learned from it, and has been way better.

My apologies to Nomad if I was too harsh, as I do think he is a great addition to the show. Perhaps I shouldn't have been so blunt. I just feel the show flows way better with Nomad and Bratke as supporting cast instead of stepping in more as lead role.

And yes, if the show continues w them whining and arguing over each other for the entire hour I will stop tuning in.

Edited by Buckxell

I'm trying to help, that's all. I'm sure it's a learning curve and they try new things out. So they should be open to fan feedback. It's similar to when for a couple episodes they talked way too much about non-wrestling topics... people brought it to light, they learned from it, and has been way better.

My apologies to Nomad if I was too harsh, as I do think he is a great addition to the show. Perhaps I shouldn't have been so blunt. I just feel the show flows way better with Nomad and Bratke as supporting cast instead of stepping in more as lead role.

And yes, if the show continues w them whining and arguing over each other for the entire hour I will stop tuning in.

FRL is now NRL. Nomad Radio Live. and they're changing the location of the studio. its now being shot in your house. Nomad is moving in. Nomad is your son now. 

I can't decide if nomad has a "solicitation of a minor" look about him, or if he looks like an extra from Harold and Kumar go to White Castle, but he is much more entertaining than Pyles.  The stick is so firmly planted in that guy's behind that they need the jaws of life to extract it

FRL is now NRL. Nomad Radio Live. and they're changing the location of the studio. its now being shot in your house. Nomad is moving in. Nomad is your son now.

See now the last show was awesome... everyone stayed on point. Tell Nomad I said wassup. U guys could have the show at my house... that'd be awesome.