Sign in to follow this  
nom

Where are the PSU drones?

Maybe I'm missing the posts .. but where is TBar / Flying Tiger?    I have conspiracy theories going on in my head.  But them posting a bunch of perspectives on the updated Suriano situation would wash them away.  They seem to be the voice of defense for Penn State, their silence is deafening.

[i reserve the right to have completely missed their recent posts]  :)

Edited by nom

Don't you know the derivation of the term "fair weather fans" they probably found a more successful team in an unrelated sport they know nothing about.

Isn't it true that PSU has a great women's volleyball team?

Headshuck, the thought passed my mind. If Suriano situation is dicey, they may need to not post on it.

How can it not be dicey for Suriano to be granted the full release so easily? We can speculate all we want and we'll never know until disclosure by an authority, but it doesn't take a genius to figure out PSU did something the B1G didn't consider forthright given Suriano's "get out of jail free" card. There is way too much risk of setting a bad precedent and facing legal action in the future under any other scenario with the possible exception of truly extenuating personal circumstances, which seems quite far fetched at this juncture since such circumstances would've resulted in instant full release by both the B1G and PSU.

So some guy from the NCAA showed up here the other day. Guy named Joey Baggadonuts. He gets all up in my personal space asking me about the evidence in the Suriano 'matter'. I told him it swims with da fishes. .

It is family business nom. Joey was seen coming out of the professor's office with a Cael bobble head doll. 

The title for the recent on-campus pep rally......."Happiness in Happy Valley"

Ohhh, please let's start the regular season early. Like next wk.

So PSU walked to a title w/o Soriano last year and this year they should score more at 133, 141, 197 and 285 but everybody thinks they're screwed???

Just like Sorensen closed the gap on Retherford it looks like PSU's goose is cooked.

Edited by buckshot1969

So PSU walked to a title w/o Soriano last year and this year they should score more at 133, 141, 197 and 285 but everybody thinks they're screwed???

Just like Sorensen closed the gap on Retherford it looks like PSU's goose is cooked.

PSU is the favorite. You are however discounting tOSU's vastly improved lineup.

TOSU can add points at 125, 141, 157, 165, 184 and 197

They will likely stay the same at 149, 174, and 285

They might lose a few points at 133, but it depends on how Pletcher looks at his ideal weight class, combined with true freshman gains.

If PSU scores the same amount as last year, they may not win. This also requires them to have all 5 champs repeat. 3/5 are somewhat vulnerable:

165 - Massa and iMar can both derail Cenzo. iMar might be a favorite in fact.

174 - Bojo was injured and had two extremely close matches with Hall. Bojo is now healthy. With that said, if Zahid is at 174, he is the biggest threat to Hall. Seeding is going to matter here.

184 - Myles Martin is 2-4 vs Bo Nickal. Yes Nickal is the favorite, but it wouldn't be shocking to see him lose to Martin. This also assumes Zahid isn't bumping up. He will dominate both Bo and Martin if he does.

PSU is unlikely to repeat at all 3 of these weights. The potential points at 133 and 141 do not make up the difference

Well, I guess it's a coordinated 'no comment' on Suriano from TBar and FT. Interesting. Non-team associated posters would have free will in posting a lot on this topic - just like other PSU fans.

Something is afoot.

Everybody is happy in Happy Valley.  Now shut up and drink your Kool Aid! :-P

Edited by redblades

Well, I guess it's a coordinated 'no comment' on Suriano from TBar and FT. Interesting. Non-team associated posters would have free will in posting a lot on this topic - just like other PSU fans.

Something is afoot.

He transferred to Rutgers. That is about as much as anyone here actually knows. No need to jump on anyone else's conspiracy theories.