hammerlockthree

Best Legger Ever (Where is Zain in the discussion)

In a sport where the terminology is different in every town, how can you be sure anything isn't a wrestling term?  Witness the bar arm and chancery... or cement mixer... cement job... cow catcher... etc.

The only things we agree on are that a "tripod" has four legs, a "seatbelt" goes around your lower back, and every tournament where people come from further than a long walk can be called, " Nationals".

post of the year

Who was the great leg wrestler that came out with vhs instruction back in the day?  I think he was a Pennsylvania Coach that wrestled for West Point maybe?  He was part of my early coaching research into leg riding, and he didn't disappoint.  Sorry my memory is so bad.  I'm sure that some of you know of him if I could remember.

Who was the great leg wrestler that came out with vhs instruction back in the day?  I think he was a Pennsylvania Coach that wrestled for West Point maybe?  He was part of my early coaching research into leg riding, and he didn't disappoint.  Sorry my memory is so bad.  I'm sure that some of you know of him if I could remember.

Ron Pifer?

I remember Mitch Clarks VHS vividly

In a sport where the terminology is different in every town, how can you be sure anything isn't a wrestling term?  Witness the bar arm and chancery... or cement mixer... cement job... cow catcher... etc.

The only things we agree on are that a "tripod" has four legs, a "seatbelt" goes around your lower back, and every tournament where people come from further than a long walk can be called, " Nationals".

Never understood why people call that position a "tripod" lol

not everything is about PSU.....

Ironically, by the criteria I am applying, Molinaro is a better leg rider than Dake. By his senior year he was turning everybody, He just doesn't register that way because it was only for a year. 

Jeez, hammer are you having cognitive disruptions ? Most of us do know that PSU does not make the world turn. What if we stick a little closer to topic.

So, throw in - the PSU leg riders. Who were the PSU hammers that used legs to ride and punish ?  As a new topic. 

Jeez, hammer are you having cognitive disruptions ? Most of us do know that PSU does not make the world turn. What if we stick a little closer to topic.

So, throw in - the PSU leg riders. Who were the PSU hammers that used legs to ride and punish ?  As a new topic. 

well i should have put it this way. I think Molinaro his senior year was a top 10 leg rider ever.....

Haha, not well.  I got "legged" for a tech fall.  He did punch me in the face while he was on top, so i choked him out with a standing front headlock when we got to neutral.  Not my proudest moment. I really had no business at 157lbs.

Wrestling is a wonderful blend of violence and intimacy.