Sign in to follow this  
vsnej

"I'm a Jersey Guy"

The TRANSFER insinuated Cael was inappropriate. Cael won't get due process in this public discussion because he will not go public with his side.

Being a Jersey guy myself, I hope great things happen to Rutgers. I'm just not comfortable with this kid's assertion but like NS said, "It's none of my business."

Anyone who has ever lived in NJ knows exactly what he means and understands why he wouldn't mesh with the "have fun and give glory to god"/ no alcohol or tattoos allowed mentality. 

I'm sure the ankle stuff was a disagreement, but at the end of the day, I think they were just being smart with how they played the waiver game. Sprained ankles rarely if ever require surgery to heal, so it must have been really bad if the medical staff was pushing for that.  

Just imagine if Cael was pushing for Nick to wrestle and the family didn't want him to; we would be up to 20 pages about how selfish Cael was by the same clowns that wrongly vilified him for supposedly single handily taking a year away from Nick by not supporting the waiver.   

At this point it is abundantly clear that papa Suriano and Sanderson clashed over the injury. Penn State took the cautious route and this was unacceptable to an overbearing wrestling parent living vicariously through his son. Good luck Rutgers coaching staff, you're going to need it. 

Edited by Flying-Tiger

Just imagine if Cael was pushing for Nick to wrestle and the family didn't want him to; we would be up to 20 pages about how selfish Cael was by the same clowns that wrongly vilified him for supposedly single handily taking a year away from Nick by not supporting the waiver.

At this point it is abundantly clear that papa Suriano and Sanderson clashed over the injury. Penn State took the cautious route and this was unacceptable to an overbearing wrestling parent living vicariously through his son. Good luck Rutgers coaching staff, you're going to need it.

Quite a bit of assumption stuffed into one post.

Actually, it sounds to me the kid is trying really hard to take the high road here - wants to move on and look forward.  Good for him, and I hope it all works out for him.

On the other hand, the fanatics who are just digging for ways to try to criticize Nick and his family... Meh.

Actually, it sounds to me the kid is trying really hard to take the high road here - wants to move on and look forward. Good for him, and I hope it all works out for him.

On the other hand, the fanatics who are just digging for ways to try to criticize Nick and his family... Meh.

Exactly right.these are presumably adults who have completely changed from worshipping the kid to hating him, simply for wanting to go home.

If there's any doubt regarding the mindset of the PSU faithful that allowed certain activities to go on for years causing so much pain, you're seeing it on display.

Nothing comes before the program. Disgusting.

Exactly right.these are presumably adults who have completely changed from worshipping the kid to hating him, simply for wanting to go home.

If there's any doubt regarding the mindset of the PSU faithful that allowed certain activities to go on for years causing so much pain, you're seeing it on display.

Who do you see hating on Suriano? I've seen quite a few posts questioning and criticizing his father, but haven't found any real hate towards Nick. I've very happy for the kid and hope he wins a national title this year.

Lol. You're such a gasbag

Anyone who has ever lived in NJ knows exactly what he means and understands why he wouldn't mesh with the "have fun and give glory to god"/ no alcohol or tattoos allowed mentality. 

I'm sure the ankle stuff was a disagreement, but at the end of the day, I think they were just being smart with how they played the waiver game. Sprained ankles rarely if ever require surgery to heal, so it must have been really bad if the medical staff was pushing for that.  

Did Cael recruit Frank Molinaro?  

The TRANSFER insinuated Cael was inappropriate.

So did the B1G committee who granted the waiver.

Suriano said so much himself "I found through a tragic time with my injury and the way my season ended, I wasn't happy with how things were dealt withIt's only fair, especially with the circumstances I had to go through."

Please show something official, not a bunch of whining PSU handjobs, that makes this abundantly clear.  A statement from his father, or from Nick, or Carl.

Oh, and the best wishes for the RU staff?  What is that based on, NS having the temerity to leave PSU?  You mean, it MUST be a problem with the family for that to happen?

Kids transfer all the time, for a variety of reasons.  Take a look at the current PSU roster, and see how many of their guys bounced around in HS.  Does this mean Carl will need good luck as well?  Has Manville spent more than ten minutes at any one school?

You're a major part of the "PSU does no wrong" brigade, blinded by your own biases.

So did the B1G committee who granted the waiver.

Suriano said so much himself "I found through a tragic time with my injury and the way my season ended, I wasn't happy with how things were dealt withIt's only fair, especially with the circumstances I had to go through."

Exactly.  If PSU wasn't in the wrong, the waiver would have never been granted.  The idiots can spin away, but that's a fact.

Pal, you spend all day online, literally attempting to be the biggest dbag you can possibly be. Get a life.

You quite literally have the most posts on this entire forum in the last month. Mostly just being a blowhard. One of us! One of us!

Edited by LemonPie

You quite literally have the most posts on this entire forum in the last month. Mostly just being a blowhard. One of us! One of us!

You calling someone a boowhard? What's next, Tbar calling someone a homer?

This...

Jersey guys are Jersey guys and SC might as well be a thousand miles away. SC has way more in common with Iowa City than New Brunswick.

This is a positive for Rutgers and NS being a champion for them opens up even eastern PA and will make them geographically competitive with PSU.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Quite a bit of assumption stuffed into one post.

Please show something official, not a bunch of whining PSU handjobs, that makes this abundantly clear. A statement from his father, or from Nick, or Carl.

Exactly. If PSU wasn't in the wrong, the waiver would have never been granted. The idiots can spin away, but that's a fact.

Proper message board argument etiquette clearly indicated that after calling someone out for making assumptions and/or calling for first-hand proof you then should wait at least one page later on the thread before making an unsubstantiated assumption of your own. In the future please try to follow this model as it will help your argument have at least a slight chance of being successful.

Edited by MadMardigain