Sign in to follow this  
vsnej

"I'm a Jersey Guy"

So Cael took the cautious approach to protect a student-athlete and be sure he didn't suffer a permanent injury and he's the bad guy?  Hopefully when NS succeeds at Rutgers people will realize it wouldn't have happened if he couldn't walk.

Ah the new PSU party line is now that if Suriano is successful it is only because Cael is great.

No matter what happens it is always comes back to PSU and Cael being the best with these guys.

So Cael took the cautious approach to protect a student-athlete and be sure he didn't suffer a permanent injury and he's the bad guy?  Hopefully when NS succeeds at Rutgers people will realize it wouldn't have happened if he couldn't walk.

Who are you addressing with this ridiculous comment? Like I said before these PSU fans throw a fit they second someone has stopped complimenting them.

Seems to me buckshot hit the nail on the head. Despite Penn State losing the BigTen title, Sanderson held Nick out of NCAAs because their medical team was saying the risk was too great. Isn't this something to be applauded instead of criticized? I mean what possible reason would a coach trying to win a championship have to hold him out other then protecting him from further injury. I'd guess there are a lot of coaches who would of threw Nick out there anyway once he knew the family was pushing for it. Cael made the hard decision not the easy one yet we still have the haters brigade here desperately trying to spin this into a negative. 

Edited by Flying-Tiger

Seems to me buckshot hit the nail on the head. Despite Penn State losing the BigTen title, Sanderson held Nick out of NCAAs because their medical team was saying the risk was too great. Isn't this something to be applauded instead of criticized? I mean what possible reason would a coach trying to win a championship have to hold him out other then protecting him from further injury. I'd guess there are a lot of coaches who would of threw Nick out there anyway once he knew the family was pushing for it. Cael made the hard decision not the easy one yet we still have the haters brigade here desperately trying to spin this into a negative. 

They should be applauded in this instance.  I had this all wrong.  I thought incorrectly that the rookie had his first serious injury, and Cael thought he had over reacted a little.  

Edited by Peso

I have never known a fan base who felt they were above the suspicion of criticism before. Talk about entitlement....

You clearly don't know the wrestling community at all then.

PSU fans adamantly will defend PSU regardless of circumstances.

Iowa fans will adamantly defend IOWA regardless of circumstances.

tOSU fans will adamently defend tOSU regardless of the circumsrances.

Minnesota fans will adamently defend Minnesota regardless of the cicumstances.

Whenever your posts are argued the only comeback you ever have is "your stupid"

You never back up anything you say yet still think you're always in the right.

Never once have I seen you admit you're wrong even though you are countless times! And you have the nerve to call anyone entitled?

Edited by BigTenFanboy

Never once have I seen you admit you're wrong even though you are countless times! And you have the nerve to call anyone entitled?

The last two fan bases differ immensely from the first two.

i don't have to accuse you of being stupid if your argument is that some other fans are as dumb as you

Actually, it sounds to me the kid is trying really hard to take the high road here - wants to move on and look forward.  Good for him, and I hope it all works out for him.

On the other hand, the fanatics who are just digging for ways to try to criticize Nick and his family... Meh.

Nobody is hating on the kid. What they are saying is that there is nothing to see here. The kid was homesick. He went home. If he wanted to say more than that, or if anything even existed more than that, he is free to say it. But there is nothing to see here. Move along already.