Sign in to follow this  
vsnej

"I'm a Jersey Guy"

Get real, I waited all summer to formulate my opinion while you and the clown brigade have been all over the place with your assumptions for months.

LP is right, you are a gasbag. 

I will third this nomination of NJWC as a total GASBAG. 

He's been hating on PSU his whole life. He wanted this to amount to something so bad it hurt. Boo hoo, NJWC. 

Nobody is hating on the kid. What they are saying is that there is nothing to see here. The kid was homesick. He went home. If he wanted to say more than that, or if anything even existed more than that, he is free to say it. But there is nothing to see here. Move along already.

Why was the waiver granted, and why didn't Carl support it?

Ah the new PSU party line is now that if Suriano is successful it is only because Cael is great.

No matter what happens it is always comes back to PSU and Cael being the best with these guys.

Yeah, that's not what I said. Cael put Nick's health ahead of everything. PSU had just lost the Big10 tournament and there were doubts if they'd win the NCAAs. Most coaches would have run him out there just to get e few points out of him, Cael commented that Nick had a long career ahead of him and it wasn't worth the risk. It's obvious Cael put Nick's well-being ahead of his own desire to win the team championship. If he had wrestled and caused permanent damage he wouldn't be wrestling at Rutgers now, he wouldn't be wrestling anywhere.

Somebody actually wants to live in New Jersey?

Mental illness is insidious.

Will probably say he wants to take a vacation in Cleveland next.

There are actually a lot of REALLY nice places to live in New Jersey - pricey, but really nice.

Ooops, I let the secret out - now they'll have to kill me.

Somebody actually wants to live in New Jersey?

Mental illness is insidious.

Will probably say he wants to take a vacation in Cleveland next.

I see this silliness as I just return from the oceanfront on a beautiful day.  Jersey, in places, is paradise.  The Jersey Shore and Northwest Jersey are beautiful places.  To say anything different is either a play to be difficult or sadly ignorant.   That's OK though, we don't really want any more people here.  

Yeah, that's not what I said. Cael put Nick's health ahead of everything. PSU had just lost the Big10 tournament and there were doubts if they'd win the NCAAs. Most coaches would have run him out there just to get e few points out of him, Cael commented that Nick had a long career ahead of him and it wasn't worth the risk. It's obvious Cael put Nick's well-being ahead of his own desire to win the team championship. If he had wrestled and caused permanent damage he wouldn't be wrestling at Rutgers now, he wouldn't be wrestling anywhere.

Seriously - how do you know this?    Do you really think they would give an out of the blue waiver because a coach was too conservative?  Are you extrapolating his comment about a championship being taken?  I take that to mean life - with it's unfair twists - took his chance away.  

I, of course, have no idea and am not an insider.  What is your source?  

I see this silliness as I just return from the oceanfront on a beautiful day. Jersey, in places, is paradise. The Jersey Shore and Northwest Jersey are beautiful places. To say anything different is either a play to be difficult or sadly ignorant. That's OK though, we don't really want any more people here.

As a person who as frequented the Jersey short many many times I can say I agree with you 100%.

However, have you ever been there during the late fall and winter? It's quite the ghost town...

But I digress, Jersey also has some beautiful suburbs. Great place to live and raise a family.

Edited by BigTenFanboy

As a person who as frequented the Jersey short many many times I can say I agree with you 100%.

However, have you ever been there during the late fall and winter? It's quite the ghost town...

But I digress, Jersey also has some beautiful suburbs. Great place to live and raise a family.

As a person who lives on the Jersey shore, it is most beautiful in the 3 seasons besides the summer. 

Guest Kingsland

It doesn't matter how nice some parts of Jersey are it will always carry the connotation of being America's armpit.

Wasn't knocking. Simply stating it becomes quite a bit of a ghost town.

Which is why it is nicer!  It is a zoo during the summer.  Take a stroll along the bayside of Sandy Hook in the fall or spring and appreciate nature.  Return in the summer and see it trashed...

Anyway, I am very excited to follow Rutgers next season.  Should be lots of fun. 

Which is why it is nicer! It is a zoo during the summer. Take a stroll along the bayside of Sandy Hook in the fall or spring and appreciate nature. Return in the summer and see it trashed...

Anyway, I am very excited to follow Rutgers next season. Should be lots of fun.

Fair enough. To each his own! A have a good friend who is retired and owns a beach house in Sea Ilse City. Loves it's during the in season, hates it during the winters.

With that said it's pretty lame to rag on the state of Jersey. Sure it has some crappy part's but it also has some very nice parts. Pretty much like EVERYWHERE else you can live.

Edited by BigTenFanboy