Sign in to follow this  
vsnej

"I'm a Jersey Guy"

I'll take this one.

Because Carl is a 'win at all costs' kind of competitor. He helps only himself.

Except that is total bull$$$hit, and this case is example number 1. He placed Suriano's health over his team's chances at an NCAA title. They won anyway, despite his extreme care and diligence for his wrestler's long term health. 

Except that is total bull$$$hit, and this case is example number 1. He placed Suriano's health over his team's chances at an NCAA title. They won anyway, despite his extreme care and diligence for his wrestler's long term health.

Why do you keep assuming that was even the issue?

He didn't seem to care about Andrew Long's long term goals or mental health.

As long as Long was granted immediate eligibility, it was very cool for Coach Sanderson. Of course, Carl won and his devotees can't see the forest through the trees.

Rationalization is a must for psu and their devoted (deranged) fan base.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Edited by cjc007

its a shame he did a 180 and decided to try and take the 2018 NCAA tournament away from him too.

I have no problem with Cael playing hard ball. This ultra naive propaganda about the whole issue being Cael caring too much about suriano is intolerable. That ain't what went down.

Edited by hammerlockthree

He didn't seem to care about Andrew Long's long term goals or mental health.

As long as Long was granted immediate eligibility, it was very cool for Coach Sanderson. Of course, Carl won and his devotees can't see the forest through the trees.

Rationalization is a must for psu and their devoted (deranged) fan base.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

The only rationalization going on here are from weak minded fans such as yourself that continue to sulk over Penn State dominance of the sport. You lash out at the fans, vilify Sanderson and why, because you can't handle the reality of the situation. THAT's rationalization.  

Edited by Flying-Tiger

The only rationalization going on here are from weak minded fans such as yourself that continue to sulk over Penn State dominance of the sport. You lash out at the fans, vilify Sanderson and why, because your pee brain can't handle the reality of the situation. THAT's rationalization.  

You just contort everything into PSU being perfect in every way are you won't be weak minded.....

You just contort everything into PSU being perfect in every way are you won't be weak minded.....

6 championships in 7 years, seems to me we shouldn't have much to complain about. Don't get me wrong, I would of liked to see Suriano stick around so they could go for the scoring record and possibly shut out teams like Iowa and Lehigh, but still it's kind of difficult to complain. I guess that's what ticks you guys off, haha. 

Edited by Flying-Tiger

6 championships in 7 years, Seems to me we shouldn't have much to complain about. Don't get me wrong, I would of liked to see Suriano stick around so they could go for the scoring record and shut out Iowa, but still it's kind of difficult to complain. I guess that's what ticks you guys off, haha. 

The problem isn't the championships its the weak minded fans demanding everyone agree upon moral and athletic superiority when that isn't the case....

Probably because there is a ton of evidence that is pointing in the direction. Why do you keep assuming it was something else?

Within the past week was the first time Suriano has spoken about it and I don't really see anything in his comments as evidence that he thought he should've wrestled. "The way my season ended, I wasn't happy with how things were dealt with" could mean various things. Who knows, maybe he knew he wouldn't be able to wrestle and didn't like having to take an unnecessary loss on his record. Or as already mentioned, maybe he was more unhappy with the recommended rehab.

What other "evidence" are you referring to?

Edited by 1032004

whats your definition of a hammerlockthree? mine is someone who pouts and drops a "you're stupid" when they don't know what to say.

I often ask when I called you stupid and you never respond. 

BTW you responded with the wrong handle LOL. my remark was directed at tbar! talk about tipping your hat!

Edited by hammerlockthree

I often asked when I called you stupid and you never respond.

BTW you responded with the wrong handle LOL. my remark was directed at tbar! talk about tipping your hat!

So? You are an idiot if you think I am tbar. No let me correct myself you're just an idiot regardless if you think I am tbar or not. Edited by BigTenFanboy

Well if you respond to comments directed at him...

Just don't confuse your passwords buddy.

Again so? Does that mean you're nom? You just replied to one of my posts to him.

I quoted your post because your description of what a troll means to you is interchangeable with that a headlockethree means to me.

Edited by BigTenFanboy