Sign in to follow this  
vsnej

"I'm a Jersey Guy"

stop lying please.

But the seattle thing explains your entitlement.

Lol. Yes, I am entitled to point out all the holes in your stupid and lame posts. How about to actually come up with a good insult instead of generic stuff you look up on the internet. Use your own thoughts and creatitivty.

What are you going to do, post the same YouTube video again because you can't come up with new material?

Edited by BigTenFanboy

The only rationalization going on here are from weak minded fans such as yourself that continue to sulk over Penn State dominance of the sport. You lash out at the fans, vilify Sanderson and why, because you can't handle the reality of the situation. THAT's rationalization.

The psu fans are sports first, ethics later type of fans. I used to be one until Paterno showed his true colors.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

The conversation ender. cjc and Sandusky.

Any institution that turns a blind eye to child sex crimes to protect their sports reputation isn't the place for me.

There is a difference between right and wrong. Penn State hid a child sexual predator for decades.

Success with Honor. Yeah right!

Certainly raises the ethical question as to what type of person would minimize sexual abuse by using is as fan fodder on a wrestling forum. I suspect cjc is a creepy dude in his own right, just look at some of his other posts, comes off as a real low life. Of course this is par for the course, go to any forum and the dumbest, weirdest posters are the ones that play the Sandusky card. Like I said above, in the end it's just more sulking and rationalization, this time in it's lowest form.

Certainly raises the ethical question as to what type of person would minimize sexual abuse by using is as fan fodder on a wrestling forum. I suspect cjc is a creepy dude in his own right, just look at some of his other posts, comes off as a real low life. Of course this is par for the course, go to any forum and the dumbest, weirdest posters are the ones that play the Sandusky card. Like I said above, in the end it's just more sulking and rationalization, this time in it's lowest form.

He does seem to be fascinated by it doesn't he? Why else would he inject it into every single conversation regarding PSU wrestlers that were in middle school when the whole thing went down.

CJC just had to be  'THAT GUY' in regards to Sandusky. You knew somebody would eventually play the Sandusky card and it just so happened to be cjc. 

I have no horse in this race, but I hope NS is physically at his best and feels comfortable in his new situation. Too bad for PSU, but the best to Nick moving forward.

Side bar, but did Nick ever take to Freestyle or Greco while in high school?

I have no horse in this race, but I hope NS is physically at his best and feels comfortable in his new situation. Too bad for PSU, but the best to Nick moving forward.

Side bar, but did Nick ever take to Freestyle or Greco while in high school?

He never went to Fargo. I think he was on a list to go for a while one year but didn't go. I don't remember seeing him at any qualifiers or regionals but could be wrong there. He didn't wrestle a whole lot out of season other than WNO or Super32. He did train like a maniac though all year long.

It did just now occur to me he might have gone to a National Team Trials (Akron?) at some point.

Edited by gimpeltf

Sandusky, Paterno, Curley, Schultz, Spanier CARD.

I'm the creep because I pointed out that psu cares more about football than the welfare of children?

That's rich.

Sandusky, Paterno, Curley, Schultz, Spanier CARD.

I'm the creep because I pointed out that psu cares more about football than the welfare of children?

That's rich.

Kind of like those pointing out the Minnehaha Vickies and New Orleans Stains both hiring Adrian Peterson - known child abuser.

Face it, these schools and  teams would hire Adolf Hitler and that murderous Mormon Ted Bundy if they thought it would help their football teams.