TBar1977

Spencer Lee will (fill in the blank)

Spencer Lee will hypothetically transfer to Penn State and if this happens TBar's fill in the blank will be drastically more enthusiastic than 'he will have a very good but not record breaking or record tying (sp?) career'. 

messin' with ya TBar

hurry up season. I'm sick of transfers talk and hypotheticals and best guesses at line-ups, want to discuss actual matches and results. 

Edited by KTG119

Spencer Lee will hypothetically transfer to Penn State and if this happens TBar's fill in the blank will be drastically more enthusiastic than 'he will have a very good but not record breaking or record tying (sp?) career'. 

messin' with ya TBar

hurry up season. I'm sick of transfers talk and hypotheticals and best guesses at line-ups, want to discuss actual matches and results. 

I'm just tryina change the subjeck!

If he stays healthy and is not undersized, then I'll answer this with the same thing I've been saying about him for 3+ years now. 

Spencer Lee will...not lose in college.

I was gonna say the exact same thing. If he can bulk up and stay healthy, nobody beats him.