Sign in to follow this  
tigerfan9311

Beer and wrestling?

Last year at Ohio State/Penn State in the Schottenstein Center beer was sold.  Ohio State doesn't normally sell beer at St. John Arena for wrestling though.  I would expect the same for the Iowa and Minnesota duals this year since they are in the Schott but I don't know that for sure.

I'm the only one in my neighborhood that has the Big Ten Network as part of their cable package.

When friends and neighbors show up to watch the action, those not bringing beer are turned away at the door.

Edited by HurricaneWrestling

Who is liable when one of the drunken sots gives his beer to underaged fans?

Who pays when one of the drunken fans gets into an motor vehicle accident and kills or seriously injures someone?

Alcohol being sold or provided on College grounds is not a good thing.

Well Pretty Dismal twice, cleaning up after drunken idiots maim and kill people does give one a different perspective.

You see fun and games, we see death and damage.

Young and stupid is not a good thing even if you are trying to perfect it.

Well Pretty Dismal twice, cleaning up after drunken idiots maim and kill people does give one a different perspective.

You see fun and games, we see death and damage.

Young and stupid is not a good thing even if you are trying to perfect it.

Beer, beer, beer, beer, beer.

Who pays when one of the drunken fans gets into an motor vehicle accident and kills or seriously injures someone?

Alcohol being sold or provided on College grounds is not a good thing.

People are bringing in liquor either way...

Who pays? The person responsible for the action. I shouldn't be penalized because some idiot doesn't know that they shouldn't drink and drive.

here's some beer and wrestling for ya, story posted by Keith Lowrance about the legendary Rick Sanders 

http://board.themat.com/index.php?/topic/31-rich-sanders/

Rich's weight cutting practices were legendary. At the trials for the Pan Am team in Minnesota a couple of us were running when we came across Rich. He was hiding something in the bushes. I asked him what he was doing and he said Keith you always need a plan for weight cutting. He went on to say the was driving around his route he planned to run hiding cans of beer every 2 miles. He said that could keep him going for 10 to 12 miles and he could lose the 10 plus pounds he needed to lose by the next day. He jumped in his car and went to his next hiding spot. 

Because if it weren't for these venues there'd be no alcohol or under-aged drinking on college campuses.

Edited by KCMO2