jchapman

1992 Tom and Terry Brands vs 2017 Snyder

Snyder is bigger than Cael. People forget that.

The issue isn't that he's bigger. The issue is that he's in a different weight class so it's not an apples to apples comparison.

I would take red shirt senior Cael over true freshman Synder at NCAAs.

Edited by BigTenFanboy

The issue isn't that he's bigger. The issue is that he's in a different weight class so it's not an apples to apples comparison.

I would take red shirt senior Cael over true freshman Synder at NCAAs.

"He's bigger than Cael" "he's in a different weight class" isn't that saying the exact same thing?? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"He's bigger than Cael" "he's in a different weight class" isn't that saying the exact same thing?? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not necessarily. Bo Jordan and Zahid Valencia were both bigger than Mark Hall last year but they were in the 174 weight class so comparing them is relevant and fair. Cael and Snyder would be competing in different weight classes therefore comparing them is not an apples to apples comparison. Edited by BigTenFanboy

You guys seriously underestimate the caliber of athlete an Olympic or world champion wrestler is regardless of weight.

Brands bros at their peak could go with all wrestlers of their time regardless of weight.

Gable DOMINATED the Iowa room, top to bottom, well into his later years.

Cael, if he chose to (I'm not privy) could go with anyone in the psu room, any day of the week.

There are athletes that transcend the sport (I agree Snyder is one of them) that can go with the best, of any era, for many years of their life, brands bros included.