techniquemakesemweak

Best Matches Ever- On Video

189lbs Mike Evans Blair- vs. Max Thommusiet St Paris Graham-

http://www.flowrestling.org/video/284723-189lbs-mike-evans-blair-vs-max-thommusiet-st-paris-graham

Wow that was a great bout for Martinez over Ormsbee.

How did that dual end up?  

Edit: Ah I saw it in the next video (Blair vs SPG in 20 min) 36-21 SPG

Edited by Cletus_Tucker

My favorite is Smith versus Belaglasov. When all was said and done there was something like fourteen world championships between them. Belaglasov save for a tough tournament up a weight in 82 was utterly dominate from 81-88. The scramble, and action, at the end of the match was probably the best I have ever seen considering the credentials of the guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jC_NSXkZiA

We forget just how good Smith's defense was for his time. Wow what a match. Edited by ConnorsDad

My favorite is Smith versus Belaglasov. When all was said and done there was something like fourteen world championships between them. Belaglasov save for a tough tournament up a weight in 82 was utterly dominate from 81-88. The scramble, and action, at the end of the match was probably the best I have ever seen considering the credentials of the guys. 

Smith was just off the charts. Burroughs is amazing and there's been other greats like Monday, Schultz, etc., but Smith  is just unreal.   

Too lazy to see if its been mentioned, but the NCAA qtr final between Jason Welch and Dylan Alton.

Welch actually had 3 pretty great NCAA qtr finals. Cant find the match versus Hall anywhere but it was a barn burner. 

Here's the match vs Alton. A clip of it at least. 

I have eaten there a few times. They make an awesome pasta sauce. Sorry, but I can't call it gravy. Ha ha.

Is the name of the restaurant Baltimore Butcher?  I live in NOVA, but get to Baltimore often.  I could not find it in my limited (lazy) google search.