Sign in to follow this  
BobbyGribbs

NaTo hurt

Was Nato not at 100% when facing Fix? Did he get hurt while wrestling Fix?

You are a hopeless imbecile who needs to immediately stop posting in sgallan-land and forever dwell in the lowly college forums. How dare you even raise the possibility that Fix isn't easily, clearly, and infinitely superior to a folkstyle runt like Nato? You friggin' heathen.

Did I do OK, there, sgallan?

yes, he got hurt late in the 2nd match with fix... even during the live black out, it was obvious they dealing with injury time, which, was the confusion with the time on the clock and match time... plus, when the video feed came back on late NaTo was clearly limping...

hours later, when track spliced together a pretty decent replay of the match from different camera angles, when the  the injury occurred was easily apparent...

sometimes i really wonder what the hell some of you are even watching...

yes, he got hurt late in the 2nd match with fix... even during the live black out, it was obvious they dealing with injury time, which, was the confusion with the time on the clock and match time... plus, when the video feed came back on late NaTo was clearly limping...

hours later, when track spliced together a pretty decent replay of the match from different camera angles, when the  the injury occurred was easily apparent...

this is all garbage. No apparent injury via what track posted. 

I wouldn't be skeptical if not for the first undiagnosable injury of the 21st century.

Edited by hammerlockthree

live, you could clearly see NaTo limping when the live feed came back online...

afterwards, when the compilation video came online, the last sequence where fix ran him out of bounds into the table became apparent, it was obvious what had happened...

face it, you are late to the party... with a lame conspiracy theory because that is what BBS posters do...

there is no big deal... NaTo got hurt while wrestling a clearly superior opponent... news at 11... 

WHY IS THE INJURY UNDIAGNOSED

I'm not really sure what you're trying to get at in this thread hammerlock... you playing a character or something?

If you're being serious though, Tomasello has more than earned the benefit of the doubt.  He's basically the literal embodiment of the "class act" cliché.  Seriously, it's almost annoying how nice he is.  

How would faking an injury help him in any way here? You think it's some grand embarrassment to lose to a junior world champ? And if he didn't want to make 125 until January, he wouldn't have to.  

hours later, when track spliced together a pretty decent replay of the match from different camera angles, when the the injury occurred was easily apparent...

The article silver-medal posted states he got injured before then. That out of bounds action you refer to probably aggravated it.

Hunter Stieber also broke mentally. That’s why he sat out.

Injuries aren’t real

Tom Ryan literally broke him. Imagine if Hunter Stieber was granted 3+ additional months of rehab. I believe after a full rehab he competed well at a FS tournament. But selfish Tom threw his armless wrestler to the wolves and ruined any hope for a successful senior season by delaying surgery/rehab.

I feel sorry for Nato being forced out of his ideal weight by his coach. Just like Freshman Snyder and Freshman Micah Jordan.

Edited by LemonPie