• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 MA_Wrestler

MA_Wrestler

Silver Member

• Members
  • 1,223 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 04:45 AM

Does anyone know where the schedule of televised matches can be found? There have been articles on different team sites saying the TV schdule is out but I cant find the full schedule anywhere. Any help would be appreciated.

#2 Soonerfan

Soonerfan
  • Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 06:02 AM

Been looking too.... help????

#3 HurricaneWrestling

HurricaneWrestling

Gold Member

• Members
  • 7,669 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 09:05 AM

Not much help, buy there's links to Minnesota and Maryland's BTN schedules @ http://btn.com/sports/wrestling/ .

Looks like btn.com has notified the schools but haven't put it up on their own website yet - and now when the schools announce their BTN dates, btn.com is linking that info under "News from Big Ten school sites."   Kinda confusing - if ya ask me.

#4 MA_Wrestler

MA_Wrestler

Silver Member

• Members
  • 1,223 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 10:55 PM

Not much help, buy there's links to Minnesota and Maryland's BTN schedules @ http://btn.com/sports/wrestling/ .

Looks like btn.com has notified the schools but haven't put it up on their own website yet - and now when the schools announce their BTN dates, btn.com is linking that info under "News from Big Ten school sites."   Kinda confusing - if ya ask me.

Thats all I could find too. Seems really stupid. If the dates are out why not put out a release, why just the individual teams TV schedule? Really annoying.

#5 Housebuye

Housebuye

Gold Member

• Members
  • 3,489 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 11:06 PM

I pay for BTN for a few months every year. They do a relatively good job.

Announcers are generally bad, but the streams and camera work are solid.

#6 MA_Wrestler

MA_Wrestler

Silver Member

• Members
  • 1,223 posts

Posted 24 October 2017 - 05:57 AM

Maybe today's announcement on the merger with Flo has something to do with the delayed release of the TV schedule? Anyway, hopefully now they'll release the televised schedule soon. If anyone sees it and can post it or provide a link it would be appreciated!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users