Photo

How many AAs will each team have, outside of PSU, OSU, tOSU and Iowa?

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#61 lu_alum

lu_alum

Gold Member

• Members
  • 4,614 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 04:58 PM

PSU
ASU
tOSU
Michigan
Missouri
North Carolina
UNI
MSU

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

No Preisch?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#62 TripNSweep

TripNSweep

Gold Member

• Members
  • 6,918 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 06:49 PM

Calling a guy who lost to Womack in the blood round a "lock" is a pretty big stretch. Valencia x1 and Hall seem like very much like locks. After that Tshirts @157 makes the best possibility.

Top 5, not really..... but for ASU it is far more likely than for Iowa.

I would bet that Valencia comes back with an attitude this year. Won't be a champion but I think at worst he pulls off a low AA performance. Having his younger brother get that close to an NCAA title would be motivating.
Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls. Contrary to what you've just seen, war is neither glamorous nor fun. There are no winners, only losers. There are no good wars, with the following exceptions: The American Revolution, World War II, and the Star Wars Trilogy. If you'd like to learn more about war, there's lots of books in your local library, many of them with cool, gory pictures.

#63 squeek

squeek
  • Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 15 October 2017 - 01:07 AM

No Preisch?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I really think that there is a group of 6-8 guys that are fighting for the last couple of spots on the podium.

Preisch, Womack, Valencia, Brucki, Smith, Bernstein, Reenan, and Kocer were the guys that didn't get the names pulled when I did the "ball grab" for the last few spots.

This weight is a lot deeper than has been projected by others on the thread.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users