Sadulaev news

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#61 GoNotQuietly

Silver Member

• Members
  • 1,566 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 08:34 AM

Completely agree that Sadulaev, while he will never have the arsenal of Saitiev (join the club), does a lot of extremely subtle bits of technical brilliance which few are capable of.  The unique elbow control he uses for his firemens and the little foot scoop elevator he does on his gut wrench come to mind. 

#62 PRyan2012

Gold Member

• Members
  • 2,928 posts

Posted 03 January 2018 - 02:37 AM

A Saitev wrestled 149 his first year at the senior level. I always think he could have been greater that B Satiev which is hard to imagine. Adam was much smaller for weight (187) than Sad is for (213). B Satiev was much more suited for 185-built like Taylor but Sajidov came along and owned both Saitiev brothers. Sajidov sent Gatsalov to 213 and kept B Satiev at 163 and kept Adam from the making the team from 03-07. To bad Sajidov torn a disc in his lower back in 2005. He still won another world title with injections to get him through. I would take Sajidov and Gatsalov in their primes over Sad. Funny that Sajidov is Sad's coach. I may change my mind there but Sad needs to go back to 189 abd try to become the greatest ever. I hope he doesn't do something stupid like Sharipov did. Plus wrestling much bigger guys all the time is harder on your body which could hurt his longevity.

Edited by PRyan2012, 03 January 2018 - 02:41 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users