• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 Abdullahgadzhi Khuzin

Abdullahgadzhi Khuzin

Silver Member

• Members
  • 1,612 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 06:25 AM

I don't know the logistics (prize money, guarantees, accommodations, etc.) but I think having some weights with 5-man round-robins is not honoring Dave's memory.  Whatever the solution, a tournament with his name on it must be better.

agree! I think that a long flight expensive, expensive tigers are the reasons why there are so few wrestlers out there. Ivan Yarygin called the "money world championship" here. Not far from Japan, Mongolia. Azerbaijan and Georgia fly to Krāsnogorsk for about 7-8 hours, but it's better than flying to Colorado.

• Coach_J likes this
The opinions and views expressed in my posts, are intended to promote Russian international styles wrestling and international wrestling in general. Please excuse misspellings, misunderstandings, or misinterpretations. I am doing my very best to communicate in English, but it is a work in progress. I speak several languages, but I am still learning context, culture, and local tradition. I love USA and I am doing my best to be a great ambassador. Thank you for understanding.

#22 LoStNuMbEr

LoStNuMbEr

Gold Member

• Members
  • 7,834 posts

Posted 08 November 2017 - 07:20 AM

agree! I think that a long flight expensive, expensive tigers are the reasons why there are so few wrestlers out there. Ivan Yarygin called the "money world championship" here. Not far from Japan, Mongolia. Azerbaijan and Georgia fly to Krāsnogorsk for about 7-8 hours, but it's better than flying to Colorado.

I've been saying for years that expensive tigers are killing our participation numbers.  Having affordable tigers is considered a basic human right in most of the developed world.  Its truly shameful that we can't provide better priced felines for the worlds greatest sport ;)

#23 Abdullahgadzhi Khuzin

Abdullahgadzhi Khuzin

Silver Member

• Members
  • 1,612 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 02:39 AM

I've been saying for years that expensive tigers are killing our participation numbers.  Having affordable tigers is considered a basic human right in most of the developed world.  Its truly shameful that we can't provide better priced felines for the worlds greatest sport ;)

wrestling is not commercial, not boxing or mma, i think UWW has a 3 hardest tournament, Ivan Yarygin, GGP Baku and Medved International 

The opinions and views expressed in my posts, are intended to promote Russian international styles wrestling and international wrestling in general. Please excuse misspellings, misunderstandings, or misinterpretations. I am doing my very best to communicate in English, but it is a work in progress. I speak several languages, but I am still learning context, culture, and local tradition. I love USA and I am doing my best to be a great ambassador. Thank you for understanding.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users