Sign in to follow this  
headshuck

Daktronics event

And a note- I was with Paul DeFosse (who brings the equipment/clocks/computers to many events) at Super32 last weekend. When he told me he was supplying the Daktronics event's clocks, I started laughing. He has Trackwrestling Clocks. (And it's a Flo event)

Edited by gimpeltf

He is one of those guys the top few guys will have to really prepare for, and he can still get them just on his talent and toughness.

Totally agree. He is a super talent. You can see his vast improvement. I think he has 2 or 3 D2 losses last season and then won NCAAs.

I think he poses a challenge to Vincenzo, iMar and massa, at least my NCAAs.

The reports it of the Nebraska room suggest he has improved dramatically and is putting the work in. He gets to train to Burroughs and Green every day, not to mention the rest of the talent in that room.

Can’t wait to see what he can do.

Kind of neat to think about how he could impact the team race. A guy like Vincenzo not being a high AA, or Campbell not making the podium could be the deciding factor this year.

I apologize for the rambling. I have never been this excited for a season to start.

Totally agree. He is a super talent. You can see his vast improvement. I think he has 2 or 3 D2 losses last season and then won NCAAs.

I think he poses a challenge to Vincenzo, iMar and massa, at least my NCAAs.

The reports it of the Nebraska room suggest he has improved dramatically and is putting the work in. He gets to train to Burroughs and Green every day, not to mention the rest of the talent in that room.

Can’t wait to see what he can do.

Kind of neat to think about how he could impact the team race. A guy like Vincenzo not being a high AA, or Campbell not making the podium could be the deciding factor this year.

I apologize for the rambling. I have never been this excited for a season to start.

No worries about rambling. And you are exactly on point about how certain guys at certain weight can determine the NCAA team race. Where Ohio State projects top 1 or 2 like at 197, any wrestler that can get between the PSU 197 and the top steals points from PSU. Likewise, say if Vincenzo finishes 1, 2, or 3, then anyone who can finish higher than Campbell helps PSU. This is why you will see me rotting for a guy like White or Marinelli this year. 

Nebraska is going to be really good in the next 2-3 years.  Like, team trophy good.

Does Cael know you are posting stuff like this?

Expect visits from guys in dark suits, ties and nametags to set you straight on Penn State being God's personal team!