Sign in to follow this  
jcjcjc

Gilman's rhetoric

Ass is profanity in your mind? I feel bad for you, man..

I’ve always been from the school of thinking if you wouldn’t say it to your mother then it’s more than likely an inappropriate word. Now maybe you’re fine calling your mom an ass, but I’m not. So, I don’t need you to feel sorry for me, I’m well aware of my own viewpoints. I don’t judge others on their own

you judged me quite harshly for my diction earlier.....huff huff

No, I simply pointed out that calling someone dumb while using sense instead of since was funny. Now, I have no doubt you know the difference between the two words but it did make me laugh your brain chose that moment to screw up.

no....he/possibly she, thinks you are a troll.

No. I and a he. As for you Mr Hammerhead. You constantly post on here that people are stupid and dumb when you disagree with them without ever really clarifying your point. Me, I just like calling you out when you make stupid posts. Rcoats1 did exactly that as well.

And Mr Rcoats, since we're being grammar police here I believe it should be "knows" not "know."

No. I and a he. As for you Mr Hammerhead. You constantly post on here that people are stupid and dumb when you disagree with them without ever really clarifying your point. Me, I just like calling you out when you make stupid posts. Rcoats1 did exactly that as well.

And Mr Rcoats, since we're being grammar police here I believe it should be "knows" not "know."

Hey grammar police is rcoates1!!! Get it right damnit!! Haha Edited by rcoates1