Sign in to follow this  
GranbyTroll

When did Zahid...

You know I stayed away for several months and just came back to the same old crap and this thread is a prime example of why the internet is a cesspool. Trolling and thread hijacking for a bit of good natured fun is one thing but the stuff in this thread is just unimaginative and stupid. 

Since nobody else answered your question, he had a bunch of his upper teeth knocked out while wrestling in I believe Eighth Grade and he had them repaired within a few months. He had to wear braces for sometime after but all is fine now. 

You know I stayed away for several months and just came back to the same old crap and this thread is a prime example of why the internet is a cesspool. Trolling and thread hijacking for a bit of good natured fun is one thing but the stuff in this thread is just unimaginative and stupid. 

Since nobody else answered your question, he had a bunch of his upper teeth knocked out while wrestling in I believe Eighth Grade and he had them repaired within a few months. He had to wear braces for sometime after but all is fine now. 

Thank you for swooping in to save the day. TheMat.com Forums are a far better place now that you've returned and e-scolded us.

Second this, he had braces for a long time as a youth, right around the time most kids get braces.

Trolling and thread hijacking for a bit of good natured fun is one thing but the stuff in this thread is just unimaginative and stupid. 

You're right. I'm sorry for starting this bad natured personal attack on Zahid that had nothing to do with light-hearted spoofing.