Sign in to follow this  
Housebuye

How will Yianni do this season?

I wouldn’t say top four right now. Heil, Jack, Meredith, Eierman, Ashnault, McKenna, Red, Thorn, Zacherl, Prince and Yianni, If anybody could pick the 8 AA’s in order I’d send them some of Colorado’s best hippie beer. There isn’t much separating these guys.

Chaz Tucker wrestled someone from Wyoming Seminary and won 7-5. Is the Jonathan Chavez that Mason Manville is about to go with aka Jon Jay Chavez? 

Just guessing the answer to my question is yes, saying that after Chavez wins 5-0. 

Just guessing the answer to my question is yes, saying that after Chavez wins 5-0.

Yeah it must be

I still think Manville should stick to Greco. What’s the point of going folk at this point? He is good but will never start at PSU, plus he is going to harm his Greco development by training folk.

Yeah it must be

I still think Manville should stick to Greco. What’s the point of going folk at this point? He is good but will never start at PSU, plus he is going to harm his Greco development by training folk.

I think that has been the plan for JJ Chavez as well; I'm a little surprised to see him wrestling folk today.  Maybe he's going to give it a shot this year, see if he can break into the lineup?

I'm partly guilty for hyping Lee a little too much before he faced tougher competition.   I think my best parallel for Lee right now is a young Devin Carter - really good and aggressive on his feet, hammer on top.  Destroys people he's better than but gets himself into trouble against tougher guys with his lack of defense and being aggressive when he shouldn't. 

With all the abuse allegations going around y'all better get written consent before hopping on Yianni's nuts...

He's right there around Thorns level, could AA , could not place, tough weight to believe in anyone as strongly as some of you do this unproven freshman.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

With all the abuse allegations going around y'all better get written consent before hopping on Yianni's nuts...

He's right there around Thorns level, could AA , could not place, tough weight to believe in anyone as strongly as some of you do this unproven freshman.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Probably good advice but I've been fixed to his nuts for two years and can't stop now. Yianni is one of the special ones. Very athletic and mentally strong with super-short memory. My biggest concern was his history of injury but the surgeries look to have gotten his arms back to 100%. Remember he is wrestling at this level as an 18 year old true freshman just coming off major surgery and an extended layoff. He will be the most improved 141 lber come March. I'm not saying he's going to win, but he will be a contender and can beat anybody on any given day.

Edited by wrestlingnerd