Sign in to follow this  
Housebuye

Bo vs Zahid

Funny. Bo is not same type of talent that Zahid is. Darian Cruz is not the same type of talent that Logan Stieber is. This is not hard.

Though NCAA finish is not always the best way to determine who has more talent, it's usually accurate. For example, Darian Cruz is not the same type of talent that Logan Steiber is ... and their NCAA finishes confirm this.

Edited by Fletcher

Though NCAA finish is not always the best way to determine who has more talent, it's usually accurate. For example, Darian Cruz is not the same type of talent that Logan Steiber is ... and their NCAA finishes confirm this.

Sure. Just like the Zahid and Bo's NCAA finishes do not accurately demonstrate the talent gap between the two. This is one of those cases where NCAA finishes do not paint an accurate picture of reality. I think you should understand what I'm saying now.

They shouldn't even wrestle the tournament now that we have you guys. How did Bo and Hall split if one is more talented?

Because the more talented wrestler doesn't always win. Talent alone doesn't determine results.

Bo Jordan does one thing well--win.  He's exceptional at it and knows how to slow down very slick opponents.  He' s the healthiest he's been since he was a redshirt frosh.  Looking forward to the bout with an understanding that it's early season.  Incidentally, I'm a Zahid Valencia fan as well.  He's dynamite and I'm sorry he didn't win it all last year as he had the most impressive season of anyone at the weight.

Because the more talented wrestler doesn't always win. Talent alone doesn't determine results.

No one's disputed that sometimes the best wrestler doesn't win. We all understand this.

What people are questioning is your statement that Jordan has limited wrestling ability and a mediocre skill set. This shows you are bad at evaluating wrestling talent.

Edited by Fletcher

Bo Jordan does one thing well--win.  He's exceptional at it and knows how to slow down very slick opponents.  He' s the healthiest he's been since he was a redshirt frosh.  Looking forward to the bout with an understanding that it's early season.  Incidentally, I'm a Zahid Valencia fan as well.  He's dynamite and I'm sorry he didn't win it all last year as he had the most impressive season of anyone at the weight.

Are you aware of the series of matches between Bo and Isaac Jordan?

No one's disputed that sometimes the best wrestler doesn't win. We all understand this.

What people are disputing is your statement that Jordan has limited wrestling ability and a mediocre skill set. This statement shows you are bad at evaluating wrestling ability.

What I said is obviously true. It's not my fault that you don't know what you are talking about.

Are you aware of the series of matches between Bo and Isaac Jordan?

I am and that’s why I feel David Taylor doesn’t have much talent. I mean 0-8 vs Dake who can’t even make the seniors team in what, 4 years? Edited by headshuck

Is Darian Cruz more talented than Thomas Gillman?

Bo Jordan is an elite wrestler.  One piece of wrestling that a lot of people tend to miss is the ability to not give up points.  Some of these wrestlers are not flashy but they win.  I would put Kyle Dake in this category while in college.  David Taylor scored a lot more points and was more offensively varied so most people thought well he is more talented.  However, the results did not bear that out.

I am and that’s why I feel David Taylor doesn’t have much talent. I mean 0-8 vs Dake who can’t even make the seniors team in what, 4 years?

You have fallen very far headshuck. This is not even close to clever.

You have fallen very far headshuck. This is not even close to clever.

You are so bitter about Bo Jordan.

I agree that Zahid and Hall are a tall order, and the possibility exists that he ends up one of the best never to win a title.