Sign in to follow this  
Housebuye

Bo vs Zahid

I am and that’s why I feel David Taylor doesn’t have much talent. I mean 0-8 vs Dake who can’t even make the seniors team in what, 4 years?

0-8?! I do believe you are dismissing a whole bunch of fantasy matches. ;)

I am and that’s why I feel David Taylor doesn’t have much talent. I mean 0-8 vs Dake who can’t even make the seniors team in what, 4 years?

Flawed logic to say neither is very talented. Both have been stuck behind either Jordan Burroughs or J'Den Cox during World medaling years. In the years behind Burroughs, they could have been the 2nd best wrestlers in the world yet would not make a world team.

Are you aware of the series of matches between Bo and Isaac Jordan?

That should not be used for any comparison, when it comes to total wins and losses. 

When you grow up two miles apart, been wrestling each other since only a few years old, and not to mention the competitiveness of the their fathers......

Family competition is different.

Who is better, Zahid or IMar?

Edited by stp

"Prolonged GH excess thickens the bones of the jaw, fingers and toes. Resulting heaviness of the jaw and increased size of digits is referred to as acromegaly."

_44917506_phelps_466.jpg

tumblr_m854h1mH1G1r95s0o.jpg

Anthony-and-Zahid-Valencia-St.-John-Bosc

maxresdefault.jpg

That's real nice, an uncited quote w/o context. Some piss poor trolling if you ask me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got a question that I'm interested in and really not smart enough to answer....

Wrestler A.....at Ncaa gets 3rd place loosing in semis and just for ease of calculation wins all matches by decision.

Wrestler B.....gets to finals but loses in finals. Again for easy calculation.... wins all matches by decision.

What are scoring point differences among the 2?

Got a question that I'm interested in and really not smart enough to answer....

Wrestler A.....at Ncaa gets 3rd place loosing in semis and just for ease of calculation wins all matches by decision.

Wrestler B.....gets to finals but loses in finals. Again for easy calculation.... wins all matches by decision.

What are scoring point differences among the 2?

Wrestler A: 10 pts for 3rd + 3 advancement points in championship side + .5 advancement points consolation side = 13.5 total

Wrestler B: 12 pts for 2nd + 4 advancement points in champtionship side = 16 points