ASU vs OSU

• Please log in to reply
144 replies to this topic

#141 SteelwoodRadio

SteelwoodRadio
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 02:56 AM

The "lb for lb" has improved a little since then. I think the match they wrestled last year was 10-4 or something like that. 

Score was 20-8

#142 Plasmodium

Plasmodium

Gold Member

• Members
  • 4,087 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 03:04 AM

He was Nolf's equal in h.s. A Buckeye fan debated with me on the two of them.

Who won the gopher or the buckeye?

#143 steamboat_charlie

steamboat_charlie

Bronze Member

• Members
  • 675 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 04:47 AM

Both of the Jordans seem like they have come down with a case of the HEW.  They are still highly competitive, and will continue to win 80-90% of their matches... but... the fire that they both had their respective freshman years seems to have dissipated.  Both Micah and BoJo seem to be "lumbering" around, looking to impose their will on their opponent.  When they wrestle someone their equal, close to equal, or even better than, they crumble.  It's sad to watch.  

Good Lord, what a massive overreaction.  

Micah lost to two wrestlers last year, total.  He scored bonus in over 75% of his victories, and he was an All-American for the first time.  Care to explain to me how exactly he lost his "freshman fire?" He bumped to 157 and lost one poorly wrestled match.  He'll be fine.  

Bo has basically only ever lost to the very best at his weight, and Zahid is going to make a lot of people look like they're "lumbering around" this year.  

• LoStNuMbEr, NYWRESTLER94 and hammerlockthree like this

#144 sgallan

sgallan

Hall of Fame Member

• Members
  • 29,088 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 04:49 AM

Score was 20-8

Ah, I forgot to multiply by two. :-)

#145 LoStNuMbEr

LoStNuMbEr

Gold Member

• Members
  • 7,845 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 08:47 AM

Good Lord, what a massive overreaction.

Micah lost to two wrestlers last year, total. He scored bonus in over 75% of his victories, and he was an All-American for the first time. Care to explain to me how exactly he lost his "freshman fire?" He bumped to 157 and lost one poorly wrestled match. He'll be fine.

Bo has basically only ever lost to the very best at his weight, and Zahid is going to make a lot of people look like they're "lumbering around" this year.

Gotta agree with this. Like, "wow, this top recruit is ONLY on track to be a 4 time AA and national finalist. What a bust!" *rolls eyes*

Edited by LoStNuMbEr, 14 November 2017 - 08:47 AM.

• hammerlockthree likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users