• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 TBar1977

TBar1977

Hall of Fame Member

• Members
  • 10,369 posts

Posted 10 November 2017 - 06:33 AM

This info comes from the PSU athletic dept. 

I noticed that PSU vs. Bucknell is being aired on LionVision. This is the PSU brand name for their affiliation with CBS Interactive Streaming. This service is $9.95 per month. 

It turns out that a lot of PSU and Big10 duals in general will not be aired on btn plus (also carried by flo) this year. Probably so they can get even more money, but that is another story. Currently only 3 more PSU duals are scheduled on btn plus. The UM, Minn., and Rutgers duals are those events that are scheduled. I suspect that PSu vs. Iowa and vs. Ohio State will be on BigTen Network TV. 

The other duals are Maryland, Purdue, Michigan State, Indiana, Lehigh, Binghampton and Bucknell. Bucknell, as mentioned earlier, is on this new CBS Interactive service. I think some or all of Maryland, Purdue and Michigan State could also fall to CBSI. 

Lehigh and Binghampton will be controlled by their contracts. 

Ohio State, Minnesota, MSU and Purdue also have this kind of arrangement with CBSI. 

For these schools if you have BTN on your TV, a subscription to btn plus or flo will get you most of the rest, and CBSI should get the spillover duals not carried by btn plus. 

I have set aside funds to have six Green Bay Packers be my pall bearers, that way they can let me down one final time. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users