Sign in to follow this  
Aviator12

Imagine being Tanner Hall

Feeling good, bout to start a fresh, new season, been pegged #4 HWY in the country, then look at your schedule and see you got Nevills, Coon, and Snyder back to back to back. Tough start to your season.

I can't imagine a better way to start the year, battling the other top guys. Should be fun!

I'm not one to spread rumors, but I'm pretty sure I saw him drinking a Coke (or pepsi - don't recall which is served) at the Chompie's on University the Saturday prior to NCAAs.

Looks like those on the forum didn't get the memo.  Carbonated beverages were deemed OK in 2012.

http://archive.sltrib.com/article.php?id=54797595&itype=CMSID 

Edited by lu_alum

Just a month or so ago BYU made it OK to sell Coca Cola which has caffeine on campus. Before that time the excuse was "there is no demand for it" - all the while so many students went off campus to the convenience and grocery stores to get Coke, Pepsi, Dr. Pepper, Mtn. Dew  and the like that those stores will now take a serious financial hit with dropped sales.

A lot of foolishness at "The Lard's Unversity", "The Harvard of the West" - the place where beards are not allowed while the namesake had one and the church founder, Joseph Smith got his Book of Mormon by putting a magic peepstone in a hat and God revealed it to him on glowing words on the peepstone.

Maybe they are better off not having a wrestling program?