Sign in to follow this  
hammerlockthree

Journeyman Schedule?

And Kutler beats Smith at the end. Oh my. I thought both of those matches were going the other way with 10 seconds left in them.

Kutler beat Smith over the summer in his debut at 170+.

Wouldn't call it "at the end", as Kutler had RT locked up and was looking at OT as a worst case scenario going into the final 15 seconds.  Escape to win.  TD by Smith just before that was questionable, as Kutler didn't go to the mat until after both were OB.

Edited by lu_alum

Kutler beat Smith over the summer in his debut at 170+.

Wouldn't call it "at the end", as Kutler had RT locked up and was looking at OT as a worst case scenario going into the final 15 seconds.  Escape to win.  TD by Smith just before that was questionable, as Kutler didn't go to the mat until after both were OB.

You just perfectly described Kutler winning at the end.  

You just perfectly described Kutler winning at the end.  

Fair enough.  However, Kutler was in the lead and in control the entire match.  I thought Smith's TD to go up 4-3 was OOB.  I took Tbar's "at the end" as inferring a come from behind win.  e.g., Scotty Parker beat Brock "at the end".

Edited by lu_alum

Fair enough.  However, Kutler was in the lead and in control the entire match.  I thought Smith's TD to go up 4-3 was OOB.  I took Tbar's "at the end" as inferring a come from behind win.  e.g., Scotty Parker beat Brock "at the end".

I agree Kutler was never truly losing.  I agree he didn't have to come from behind.  I agree he won at the end.  

Derek White proves OSU can blow up a backup 197 into a top 10 heavy every year.

Edited by boconnell

They had the wrong score on the screen at one point.