garyc

Chance Marsteller

No way he beats a healthy Vinnie Joe. Doesn't have VJ' s heart or stamina.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

After what he has been through in the last year or so, I'd put his heart up against anybody's. Yes Joseph look phenomenal last year. I doubt he would look that phenomenal all the time.

You can watch it on Flo.

Walsh got RT and they traded escapes.

Some iffy officiating in swipe situations that may have led to Walsh being warned/having to kick Marstellar as RT landed exactly on 1:00.

Other than that a lot of hand fighting and non excitement.

Walsh is a tough matchup and if he learns to not always "throw the kitchen sink" in every situation, he will be even tougher.  Sounds like his strategy was not to give up foolish points against a guy like Marsteller who stays in good position and is very strong.  Walsh wrestling smart paired with his unorthodox style could be dangerous.

OkSU screwed up York County's 2 greatest wrestlers by insisting they go to an impossible weight. I guess if Tony Koontz had been a Cowboy he would have been required to wrestle 190.

Both guys wrestled hard and looked good in that match, imo.  Chance is always going to have problems with the top guys at that weight who are close to his talent and also just more spread out physically.  I've said it before, but I really think that if he just took four months off wrestling to do marathon training, shrink his legs down, and improve his oxygen utilization he would be almost impossible to beat a weight class down. 

OkSU screwed up York County's 2 greatest wrestlers by insisting they go to an impossible weight. I guess if Tony Koontz had been a Cowboy he would have been required to wrestle 190.

We know Chance, who was the other one?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I've said it before, but I really think that if he just took four months off wrestling to do marathon training, shrink his legs down, and improve his oxygen utilization he would be almost impossible to beat a weight class down.

You’re nuts

I don't think he is fat at all. I think his legs are holding mass in excess of what he needs to excel in wrestling. He actually could stand to lose a little muscle, convert some of his Type IIb fibers to Type IIa, and vastly improve his capillary density and aerobic power capacity. 

I don't think he is fat at all. I think his legs are holding mass in excess of what he needs to excel in wrestling. He actually could stand to lose a little muscle, convert some of his Type IIb fibers to Type IIa, and vastly improve his capillary density and aerobic power capacity.

best analytic post ever. “A”

I once told my wife something similar. It did not go well...

All he had to do is beat Dieringer and the spot was his.... 

His short, stocky legs are a big part of the reason he wrestles the way he does.

That was a big part of the issue.

No. The inability to control the partying lifestyle in college was the issue.. now he does have it controlled (it seems) and he's a top 15 wrestler. Tip of the cap to him, but making the weight wasn't a detriment to his wrestling had he done it correctly. And he couldn't have made the team the next weight up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

People don't think it be like it is but it do.