Sign in to follow this  
redblades

Kaloust Bearcat Open

Nick Lee against Brian Courney and winner gets yianni(assuming he wins).  Looks like the top half of 141 is tougher than bottom.  Is Lee a true freshman like Courtney and Yianni?

Yes.  Although he was in State College last January working out at the NLWC

Going into the last rounds - Cornell has 6 (Russo, Yianni, Chavez, Womack, Dean, and Darmstadt) in the finals + Arujau (FLWC), and 4 in the 3rd place match (Honis, Furnas, Galasso, and Dawkins).  Looks like semis losers wrestle for 3rd, consis end at 5th place.

Nick Lee vs Yanni is set. They both crushed their opponents. Lee hammered Brian Courtney who is a good true freshman at UVA. Hope to see a good match.

I love Nick Lee but Yianni is elite level. I was impressed as hell wit Verkleeren. A lot of people wrote him off when he signed as if he’d never see lineup. At this stage of game I like Verk over Berge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any one see Rasheed semi match he lost to Darmstadt?

Yes, it was kind of fun to watch because although almost the entire match was wrestled top/bottom.  Alot of rolling around and almost funk between the two of them.  They have similar styles.  Darmstadt had a 2 pt turn at a point where Rasheed was almost out.  Darmstadt definitely controlled the top position and had quite a bit of riding time.

Rasheed did look like he twisted his ankle/knee but was able to continue.