Sign in to follow this  
BigTimeFan

Is Fix redshirting?

Outrage over a freshman's age only involves Mark Hall. Everyone else is allowed to be whatever age they want!

You are showing how new you are to this board on this one. Every older than "normal" successful freshman has been commented on similarly. This board has always had a fixation on the "youth redshirt". It's just that there aren't that many guys that start off winning it their 1st season!

You are showing how new you are to this board on this one. Every older than "normal" successful freshman has been commented on similarly. This board has always had a fixation on the "youth redshirt". It's just that there aren't that many guys that start off winning it their 1st season!

I feel like Hall and Grajales got it the worst on the college board. Don't remember Stieber getting too much crap. Pico for the HS board... when people actually posted.

I feel like Hall and Grajales got it the worst on the college board. Don't remember Stieber getting too much crap. Pico for the HS board... when people actually posted.

Stieber got it a bit, but losing his 1st season to injury and then the controversial win over Oliver overshadowed any age related arguments.

I was joking and my post was mainly directed towards the hammerhead.