• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#1 Kentucky_Mudflap

Kentucky_Mudflap

Bronze Member

• Members
  • 688 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 06:44 AM

Hombres its time to commence the worlds oldest and gratest sport season and we all know it aint been kind to Tommy the past 7 years aint won no titles past up by Kale and trouble recruiting and all that but hes all we got and we gotta get behind him helps on the way with some young talent and Perry in the room Perrys reel smart gents good with ciphering and mat coaching and strategy and scouting and recruiting and looking at video hes reel good sorta fills in the gaps where T&T and Star aint so hot.  Hears my brakedown for the Hawks this year you gotta hold your nose mostly but there aint nothing new there but my old friend Perry in the rooms gonna school up some of them what been holding on and stalling and all and its gonna be good but old habits die hard gents you watch and see maybe we get lucky we get the gratest coach in the history of the worlds oldest and gratest sport coming back to the meats he couldnt stand it friends and who could blame him.

125 Stinkly and Perez Perez now you bring in a young freshman grayshirt and he mops the floor with your old school guy Perez Perez how does a fella get too first names gents but Stinklys been moppen the mats with Perez so he aint gonna see the lites at the end of the tunnle despite that friends Stinklys gonna have trouble winning a match after the 1st of the year.

133 Glenn or Locks I got Locks in the long run but hombres none of these fellas is gonna make the stars shine take Mudflaps word for it its a long year get outa Midlands likely hardly get any wins just throw them gents out there and hope they dont get stuck but its good we got three skollies up to 197 and none down hear you hear what Im saying?

141 Turk and Snapple Turk looks to be the winner hear but he aint much maybe 500 guy or a touch better same as last year watch him scuffle and stand around and win 3 -2 or lose the same flip a coin gents its all the same.

149 Sorenson with Perrys help gives him a couple moves and helps a ton you watch and listen some of you gents aint schooled up in the worlds oldest and gratest sport dont know to listen to me but Sorensons in finals and has his best year and a shot at the title god knows its about time.

157 Kimmer has another reel good year give some kudos and laudations to my old friend Perry he looks at the films friends and knows how to talk to them fellas and coach them up its gonna be fun to watch Kimmer in finals with a shot at the title no doubt.

165 Marinelli hes tough but hes a young freshman dont but much in the way of moves no variety a couple years with Perry change that but hes gonna take his lumps at a reel tough weight.

174 Gunther and Young you ask me Young spends two much time parading around with no shirt him and Star are reel close like that Gunthers a hard nosed SOB like that kid hes your starter sure he aint never gonna be a AA but hell thats what you get win you let Kale get all the talent you gotta dance with what brung you and thats Gunther.

184 Bowman what more can I say now you say PD3 but hes a headline waiting to happen a coachs nightmare a police blotter guy sure hes a reel good fella could be won of my pups like his attitude but hes gonna find his destiny and thats in the cage hes got 20 hours of credit to get his sheepskin and thats as much in doubt as the second coming of Christ hombres its Bowman good bathroom brake fella get a ice cream cone or take a nap.

197 Warners the creem of the crop but theys gonna shirt him thats a mistake he aint splitting the atom if you know what I mean and you do know what I mean but then they got Holloway and Wilkie two now what knotheads got three skollies tied up at won weight we gotta get this strate put up a board and split them up hell it aint no harder than setting up a roof and even my best hand Wallace can handle that won figure low AA whoever for Wilkie and then move Holloway to heavy win Stollhouse goes down again.

HVW Stollhouse and Costello now I like this Costello kid reel hard nosed but dont got the most talent in the world if you know what I mean got slow feet reel big gut but hes hanging in there with Stollhouse whos got won of them bionic knees sure hes had too torn ACLs but lets throw him out there anyway aint much chance of that happening again friends is there figure hes out shortly after the 1st of the year and theys talking about bringing him back again next year feel sorry for the kid but thems the brakes.

Hombres I saw them wrestle offs and the Luther Open and all and Im your source for all the news the good the bad the ugly and its gonna be ugly this year Im coming to Midlands like every year with the hands let you know wear the mat.com posters party meetup is soon enough I cant say enough hombres you took me in win nobody else wanted me you guys are like a reel family to me.

• bwh27, Fletcher, Buckxell and 20 others like this

#2 LemonPie

LemonPie

Gold Member

• Members
  • 4,302 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 06:49 AM

YES! YES!

Anyone but Heil '18

http://contenttolosebythree.com

#3 Witherman

Witherman

Bronze Member

• Members
  • 462 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 06:53 AM

YESSSSS!!!!!!!!

This was needed in this dreary time for TheMat forums.

#4 hammerlockthree

hammerlockthree

Gold Member

• Members
  • 2,284 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 07:00 AM

"Perry in the rooms gonna school up some of them what been holding on and stalling and all and its gonna be good"

My favorite part

#5 cornercoach

cornercoach

Silver Member

• Members
  • 1,026 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 07:10 AM

..... knice reeport- make sure you capitalize-----"God" ........

#6 paboom

paboom

Bronze Member

• Members
  • 531 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 07:42 AM

All is right with the world again!

#7 steamboat_charlie

steamboat_charlie

Bronze Member

• Members
  • 675 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 07:58 AM

hes got 20 hours of credit to get his sheepskin and thats as much in doubt as the second coming of Christ hombres its Bowman good bathroom brake fella get a ice cream cone or take a nap.

Lol

• silver-medal and cjc007 like this

#8 jchapman

jchapman

Silver Member

• Members
  • 1,078 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 08:38 AM

he aint splitting the atom if you know what I mean and you do know what I mean

• Tofurky and silver-medal like this

#9 tightwaist

tightwaist

Gold Member

• Members
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 10:09 AM

We need this brakedown weekly

#10 MNRodent

MNRodent

Silver Member

• Members
  • 1,145 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 10:30 AM

LOL, he said Stinkly.

#11 Tofurky

Tofurky

Gold Member

• Members
  • 3,693 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 10:36 AM

All I saw was the name and my Day was made. I’ll read this later, and based on the pull out quotes you guys are using, I cannot wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#12 Witherman

Witherman

Bronze Member

• Members
  • 462 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 10:37 AM

Does anyone know the last time flap posted? It’s definitely been a few years.

Also does this put to bed the rumor that flap was zadick?

#13 stp

stp

Bronze Member

• Members
  • 839 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 10:43 AM

Edited by stp, 14 November 2017 - 06:32 PM.

#14 lu_alum

lu_alum

Gold Member

• Members
  • 4,697 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 10:44 AM

Does anyone know the last time flap posted? It’s definitely been a few years.

Also does this put to bed the rumor that flap was zadick?

A quick search shows no posting history... which would likely date back to the last time the forum was updated.

#15 ionel

ionel

Gold Member

• Members
  • 2,594 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 10:55 AM

Hombres him helps on the way with some young talent and Perry in the room Perrys reel smart

149 Sorenson with Perrys help ...

ahh ... wouldn't that be an NCAA violation? Maybe u r talkN bout a different Perry, doesn't sound like the 1 from Elenois. So is it true Tommy B got his eye on the Oregon State job and is a throwN the young guys to the wolves? ;)

Edited by ionel, 14 November 2017 - 10:58 AM.

#16 wrestlingnerd

wrestlingnerd

Gold Member

• Members
  • 6,620 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 11:42 AM

Hawks ain't gonna pull Lee's shirt.  Stick' is gonna start all year.  

If he crushes Midlands, is there a great reason not to?

It actually makes a lot of sense if he is healed as well as he suggests in interviews he is.

• Fix is redshirting this year. He'll be at 125 next year, new and improved from this year's very improved version.
  • Tomasello is sucked down AND injured this year at 125.
  • Sorenson and PD3 only have this year to give.
  • There are no great recruiting classes in sight to save Lee for. 
  • Lee has had two major surgeries in two consecutive years of HS. What are the chances he will have FIVE injury-free D1 and senior circuit seasons before he graduates? That redshirt could come in very handy if he gets injured again, Olympic redshirt three years from now notwithstanding.

#17 OKnowwhut

OKnowwhut

Bronze Member

• Members
  • 580 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 12:25 PM

Kudos to Mudflap... a real do-it-yourself character who lightheartedly walks through puddles instead of around them and answers without hesitation when we playful children hand him our toy phone.

#18 bench529

bench529

Bronze Member

• Members
  • 427 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 12:56 PM

We can call it wraslin season now ! Da flap is back ! Get the truth serum going and Tommy don't let your dauber down time !
  • cjc007 likes this

#19 Coach_J

Coach_J

Gold Member

• Members
  • 2,740 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 01:32 PM

Two much time at the stabbin' cabin but know hes back!

• tightwaist and bench529 like this

All Motown, All the Time

www.writeondetroit.com

#20 tightwaist

tightwaist

Gold Member

• Members
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 01:45 PM

I'm more interested in how the roofing business is going.
  • Tofurky and Coach_J like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users