Sign in to follow this  
Kentucky_Mudflap

Hawk Brakedown with Mudflap

Now we just need DF and Big!

Slow down on wanting Big back. Him and Marty could stay away. Although they would bring a change of pace to the forums regarding the same topics being posted all the time. So you might be on to something the more that I think about it......

and Perry in the room Perrys reel smart gents good with ciphering and mat coaching and strategy and scouting and recruiting and looking at video hes reel good sorta fills in the gaps where T&T and Star aint so hot. 

Well, that's one of the more damning comments I've ever seen on this board.

Slow down on wanting Big back. Him and Marty could stay away. Although they would bring a change of pace to the forums regarding the same topics being posted all the time. So you might be on to something the more that I think about it......

Agree that the diversity that this forum had years ago was better. Guys like Marty, Big, JT1, along with Flap and others contributed greatly to the entertainment of the board.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

Agree that the diversity that this forum had years ago was better. Guys like Marty, Big, JT1, along with Flap and others contributed greatly to the entertainment of the board.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

I like that Flap and DF are characters. The others, while insightful at times, were very real and did take themselves too seriously on a pretty regular basis.

No way, bro!  LIMarty was so amazing!   

"184...now you say PD3 but hes a headline waiting to happen a coachs nightmare a police blotter guy...hes got 20 hours of credit to get his sheepskin and thats as much in doubt as the second coming of Christ."

"hombres its Bowman good bathroom brake fella get a ice cream cone or take a nap."

"Warners the creem of the crop but theys gonna shirt him thats a mistake he aint splitting the atom if you know what I mean"

Tears of laughter on my cheeks as I write this.  

Welcome back, Flap.  More please!

Edited by silver-medal