Sign in to follow this  
Fletcher

Retherford v. Heil - what's the outcome?

OMG your excuses get lamer by the second. But I guess I should remind myself you never wrestled. 

Don't really understand where -or- how wrestling, and/or "never wrestled," is a prerequisite for posting (in any forms) on these wrestling msg boards ? Please explain. Perhaps guys like me

oughta get some wrestling partners ? Work hard in the room so that I may come back all ready for the msg boards. Hmm again pls explain. 'Cause I do have some wrestling dudes on the

ready to teach me how to wrestle.  I can only "Imagine" **

** with apologies to John

Don't really understand where -or- how wrestling, and/or "never wrestled," is a prerequisite for posting (in any forms) on these wrestling msg boards ? Please explain. Perhaps guys like me

oughta get some wrestling partners ? Work hard in the room so that I may come back all ready for the msg boards. Hmm again pls explain. 'Cause I do have some wrestling dudes on the

Good luck getting the hammerhead to explain anything!

I don't know if he wrestled or not I am just screwing around with the guy.

So "mattering most to him" is the ONLY thing that kept Megaludis from a Silver or even Gold medal?  Interesting.......

That isn't what I wrote. But if that event mattered the most to him he'd have waited to take a full time job that took most of his time away from the mat. Common sense.

Moving on...

I think there are really only 2 realistic outcomes. I think it either ends close but clear for Zain, something like 4/5/6-0, or a complete drubbing tech fall. I don't think there is any in between. It all depends on how well Zain can break down Heil's defense. 

wet fart>Bigtenfanboy>hammerlock3

FIFY

This actually makes perfect mathematical sense considering The following...

Wet fart > bigtenfanboy

hammerlockthree = worthless

So yes I would agree with your mathematical equation of:

Wet fart > bigtenfanboy + hammerlockethree