Sign in to follow this  
jeffr_ideal

Flo new look

the comments beneath articles/videos will be deployed soon.

there are several features that haven't been deployed yet.

Congrats on the new site. I am really liking the strength videos being posted by flo and tOSU RTC.  Coach Meyers seems very knowledgable.  Cool addition to the site.  Any chance we can get some interviews with team nutritionists?  This is awesome advice and content for youth and high school athletes.  Thanks again!

Congrats on the new site. I am really liking the strength videos being posted by flo and tOSU RTC.  Coach Meyers seems very knowledgable.  Cool addition to the site.  Any chance we can get some interviews with team nutritionists?  This is awesome advice and content for youth and high school athletes.  Thanks again!

Coach Meyers is awesome. Our strength coordinator invested in his book and has our guys doing some of his workouts. A couple of our guys also go to his gym for group training. Pretty cool guy. 

the comments beneath articles/videos will be deployed soon.

there are several features that haven't been deployed yet.

Hopefully one of the new features to be deployed is an uninterrupted live feed.

Hopefully one of the new features to be deployed is an uninterrupted live feed.

Ive said it before, Ill say it again. Ive never had a feed interrupted. ( I did not watch the PSU/Okie State dual for clarification. I did watch the open though.)

From all accounts also, their feeds have improved across the board anyway since those incidents. Sour grapes. 

I am having trouble locating previously archived content. Guessing that will come back as things are fleshed out?

Coach Meyers is awesome. Our strength coordinator invested in his book and has our guys doing some of his workouts. A couple of our guys also go to his gym for group training. Pretty cool guy. 

I could totally do this research myself, but, could you let me know what the name of his book is and where I can find it?  (you can always tell me to take a hike and do it myself, I'm just being lazy ha)  Thanks in advance!

I could totally do this research myself, but, could you let me know what the name of his book is and where I can find it?  (you can always tell me to take a hike and do it myself, I'm just being lazy ha)  Thanks in advance!

There are 3 editions to this; Pre season, in season, and youth. Here is a link to "in season" 

https://oldschoolgym.com/products/wrestling-strength-ebook

Can't locate technique vids , no drop down box with options for anything. Only what is on the main screen. Don't like it as it stands, but if it doesn't change especially the mobile version. I'm not paying for it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would love to see multi screen option, similar to how ESPN allows you to select and watch multiple mats in a quad screen. There are many dual meets on at the same time. I have talked to a friend of mine who produces video for a major TV network and he said the technology is not expensive or complicated.

Props on the update. It's a significant improvement.

Serious question--why are FloPro subscribers still forced to watch full screen ads?

I'll jump in line and speak for them: "We supplement our paid subscription content with engaging ads in order to offset operating costs and enable us to minimally charge our valued customers."

In other words, they do it for your benefit.