Two_on_one

Mudflap = Mark Perry? Bet on it.

I could care less who Flap is.  I just enjoy his posts.  The former Iowa post grad is Tarpley.  Can't think of his first name.  He wrote about the Brands brothers going to a mall and flinging pennies at people from the second floor.  Too funny.  

Todd Tarpley - http://wrestlingforgable.blogspot.com/

Since someone a few years back shot down my idea that it is Alger, I've been on the Zadick express. Something tells me that he is one hilarious dude and way more intelligent than people might give him credit. Not to mention the thinly veiled shots taken at Brands and Co. in his writings.

Since someone a few years back shot down my idea that it is Alger, I've been on the Zadick express. Something tells me that he is one hilarious dude and way more intelligent than people might give him credit. Not to mention the thinly veiled shots taken at Brands and Co. in his writings.

love the wrestlingforgable stuff. 

No offense to anyone, but I consider the suggestions of Zadick and Alger to be ludicrous.  Not because they are unintelligent or humorless, it just makes no sense.  I feel silly even going into more detail.  I'll give one small example - there's a Flo video of Alger doing a stand up routine at a wrestling event for charity or something, it's not awful, but it's far from good which is to be expected because stand up is extremely hard.  More importantly, the sense of humor doesn't remotely fit.  Mark Perry?  Please.  The timing doesn't fit and there are a hundred other reasons.

No offense to anyone, but I consider the suggestions of Zadick and Alger to be ludicrous.  Not because they are unintelligent or humorless, it just makes no sense.  I feel silly even going into more detail.  I'll give one small example - there's a Flo video of Alger doing a stand up routine at a wrestling event for charity or something, it's not awful, but it's far from good which is to be expected because stand up is extremely hard.  More importantly, the sense of humor doesn't remotely fit.

Maybe you have some inside info that the rest of us do not have, but writing comedic prose and performing them live are not the same things. As to Alger, I don't know the guy on a personal level at all, but he seems like a funny guy who likes to be the life of the party in every respect. Does that mean he'd spend his time doing something like this? I have no idea, but he was the first person that came to mind when KMF began posting.

As to Zadick, it's more of the (somewhat acerbic) words behind the words regarding the Brands brothers that strike me as him using KMF as his nom de plume. http://www.iowastatedaily.com/sports/wrestling/article_c39aaf72-1991-11e7-b1a0-1bf6f92e3d96.html, that article gives us a really good sense about the relationship between ZHawk and his former coaches.

Either way, I'm cool with being wrong. I just like KMFs posts and can't wait for more of them.

Thanks for posting this. Started reading it last week on my way to Wisconsin and fittingly just finished it while driving back through Iowa. Great stuff from Tarpley. Would recommend reading this.

Tarpley here. I'm not KMF, but thanks for thinking of me.

I also suspected Alger or Lewboo. Alger is sharper and funnier than he may appear, and he's got that Lisbon blue-collar background to draw from in creating the character, but people who claim to know swear it's not Alger. And I can't see Lewboo writing anything that doesn't frequently mention Lewboo, so that seems to rule him out too.

Someone please pour JB some truth serum so we can solve this.

I also suspected Alger or Lewboo. Alger is sharper and funnier than he may appear, and he's got that Lisbon blue-collar background to draw from in creating the character, but people who claim to know swear it's not Alger. And I can't see Lewboo writing anything that doesn't frequently mention Lewboo, so that seems to rule him out too.

You should post here more often. Your online diaries are a treasure to the wrestling community.

Lewboo found Jesus recently so I don't think it's him.  

Maybe you have some inside info that the rest of us do not have, but writing comedic prose and performing them live are not the same things. As to Alger, I don't know the guy on a personal level at all, but he seems like a funny guy who likes to be the life of the party in every respect. Does that mean he'd spend his time doing something like this? I have no idea, but he was the first person that came to mind when KMF began posting.

As to Zadick, it's more of the (somewhat acerbic) words behind the words regarding the Brands brothers that strike me as him using KMF as his nom de plume. http://www.iowastatedaily.com/sports/wrestling/article_c39aaf72-1991-11e7-b1a0-1bf6f92e3d96.html, that article gives us a really good sense about the relationship between ZHawk and his former coaches.

Either way, I'm cool with being wrong. I just like KMFs posts and can't wait for more of them.

I'll clarify that the Zadick and Alger suggestions are ludicrous to my gut rather than my left brain.  So take that with a grain of salt (or throw it out the window).  Love that Todd Tarpley weighed in!

It isnt Lewis or Alger.  Back when KMF first started, he uploaded his photo to an account which the image URL had his name in it.  I think he saw that and quickly removed it but myself and another poster on the board noticed it.  I wont out the guy.  I have done camps with him in the past and the guy is one of the funniest people I have met. 

It isnt Lewis or Alger.  Back when KMF first started, he uploaded his photo to an account which the image URL had his name in it.  I think he saw that and quickly removed it but myself and another poster on the board noticed it.  I wont out the guy.  I have done camps with him in the past and the guy is one of the funniest people I have met. 

I was one who noticed that too...I guess he could've borrowed the photo from the "named" individual's account though...you never know for sure....although JB probably had the best source of evidence with the IPs