Sign in to follow this  
MA_Wrestler

Lehigh vs Michigan this weekend

Here is the heart of the lineup for Michigan.  They have a shot at running the table from here, although Lehigh has some studs.

I got

Massa

Kutler

Preisch

Beasley

Coon

Think lehigh wins this big, but Michigan has at least a SHOT to bring it back.  They could win the next five

Damn. Michigan was getting some big love. This should deflate all that talk.

Should shift the love to Lehigh. Looking good

If they don’t win EIWA’s this year, they should switch to a conference they can win.

The OP doesn’t know Lehigh’s lineup very well. Has incorrect starters at 149 and 165. Perhaps 197 as well, but I think Weiler will go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think I did too bad on their lineup. Admittedly I did forget about Wolf at 65, but I stand by the rest of the lineup and that's my prediction for what it will look like.

Certainly didn't except this outcom. No Micic or Beazley for Michigan, but doesn't look like that would have mattered. They do pull Mattin's shirt, which makes sense to me, this is their year to go all in. Panteleo having a terrible start to his season.

I will pat myself on the back for 74 and 84, but that wasn't going out on a huge limb either.

Cornell already exceeding expectations early this season with a young team, Lehigh has their best team in a long time, EIWA race looks like it may be more fun than we thought!

I don't think I did too bad on their lineup. Admittedly I did forget about Wolf at 65, but I stand by the rest of the lineup and that's my prediction for what it will look like.

Fair enough.  Admittedly, if Kutler & Preisch stay up in weight, today's lineup is what I would have expected at the beginning of the season.

I still think Wolf has more upside than Walter at 165. Definitely one of the most fun wrestlers to watch in Div 1.

You never worry if he's taken down, because 95% of the time he gets a reversal - and often pairs it with back points. Comes up with more moves from the bottom than I have ever seen. Totally unpredictable.