Sign in to follow this  
wpialchamp

Flo Wrestling log in issues

Anybody else having trouble logging on to Flo with their new "upgrade"? Yes, I know I have to use my email. I have left one message and two emails. Crickets.......The only positive is that since I can't log on and apparently nobody cares about customer service, I may never have to listen to that outrageously obnoxious Christian Pyles opening for his show......

I am just about to the point of no return with Flo. It is always something and I get that, but their customer service flat out sucks!

Yes, I paid for my annual subscription in September and now it has me listed as a basic member with the new roll out and is trying to get me for another 150. I agree, whoever is in charge of their implementation is an idiot - why would they roll this out right as the college season is under way and before what they advertise as their biggest weekend of events ever? If I don't have access I will be pretty disappointed... hopefully they answer my trouble ticket soon, though I'm not hopeful. Was really looking forward to the Minny/SDSU and Nebraska/Wyoming dual tonight.

Yep, can't login. Was in last week, now not working.

Says not recognizing password.

Tried password reset, but says doesn't recognize my email. I've never understood why the have a system that is always logging out.

Edited by ionel

Same deal here. Log in freezes up. I use my full email and pw as instructed. Guess I’ll have to watch the videos later on. Was looking forward the Minnesota vs. SDSU.

**edit: still can't get in on my PC but did get in on my iPhone.

Edited by dwaterboy1

Probably the smartest thing they’ve ever done. Instead of bandwidth problems from everybody trying to watch something they’ve subscribed to they’re having login problems. It’s a new problem which means that they deserve patience since it’s never happened before.