Sign in to follow this  
wpialchamp

Flo Wrestling log in issues

How do you find videos on the mobile interface? All I see are news, events, rankings, results, and a dropdown showing arena and general links.

Bump.

Has anyone figured this out? I get same thing as headshuck. iPhone 7

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How do you find videos on the mobile interface? All I see are news, events, rankings, results, and a dropdown showing arena and general links.

They don't appear to have the video link up on the mobile interface.  Not sure if it's different on a PC since I can't log in.  2 workarounds that I've found:

-If you know the names of the 2 wrestlers just do a search for them and the video will likely come up.

-If it was a recent event just open up that event.  Once opened, open up the videos link under that event and you'll see whatever has been uploaded.

Still can't figure out how to log in on a PC.  If anyone has found a workaround please post up.  The "Log In" link is simply grey'd out everywhere I've tried.

I do have access on my phone since I was logged in prior to all this log in stuff coming up.  Thankful that I at least have that.

dwaterboy1, on 19 Nov 2017 - 11:40 AM, said:

Still can't figure out how to log in on a PC.  If anyone has found a workaround please post up.  The "Log In" link is simply grey'd out everywhere I've tried.

I do have access on my phone since I was logged in prior to all this log in stuff coming up.  Thankful that I at least have that.

Same thing here. It works on my iPhone but the log in button on the PC is grey and not responding. Cleared cookies and cache, shut down and restarted PC but still can't log in.

Edited by 2td3nf

I can’t prove it, but I know it’s true. 1) Go to the Apple Store, buy a new Mac. 2) Install Google Chrome (Built in Safari no good. 3) create a new account on Flo. 4) Pre-pay for annual subscription. 5) Login will work.

Edited by headshuck

Try clearing your browsing data.  In chrome, that is CTRL+SHFT+DEL.  The relevant stuff would be cookies, autofill and passwords.  Also, make sure you are using your assoicated email, rather than user name.

Same thing here. It works on my iPhone but the log in button on the PC is grey and not responding. Cleared cookies and cache, shut down and restarted PC but still can't log in.

Thanks guys!  Google Chrome worked for me.  Now to watch a bunch of wrasslin!

Thanks guys! Google Chrome worked for me. Now to watch a bunch of wrasslin!

It’s happening to me as well... but I want to know why do I have to use chrome??? What if I don’t want to go through that trouble and I’m happy with Internet Explorer. Will they really require me to get chrome? That doesn’t make sense... nor good business sense.

It’s happening to me as well... but I want to know why do I have to use chrome??? What if I don’t want to go through that trouble and I’m happy with Internet Explorer. Will they really require me to get chrome? That doesn’t make sense... nor good business sense.

IE is difficult to develop on. It is a piece of crap.

Forgive me for being somewhat out of the loop on PC things, but people still use Internet Explorer? I'm not tech shaming, but I moved to a Mac in 2008 and haven't looked back since. Current browser of choice there is Opera, while jumping over to Chrome (a bit of a resource hog) when needed. 

Forgive me for being somewhat out of the loop on PC things, but people still use Internet Explorer? I'm not tech shaming, but I moved to a Mac in 2008 and haven't looked back since. Current browser of choice there is Opera, while jumping over to Chrome (a bit of a resource hog) when needed. 

Its called 'Edge' now.  With a fresh install of Windows, everyone uses it to download Chrome and Firefox.  I thought this was the only time people used it but I guess not. 

Opera has its own issues. It had many serious compatibility issues years ago and I had to swear at it and off of it.  Maybe I should try again.