Sign in to follow this  
hammerlockthree

I can't prove it, I just know it's true

Ripped of from the Bill Maher routine, lets see how we do.

I can't prove Bryce Meredith has to shave between his eyebrows, I just know its' true. (No offense, handsome guy, just think he has a unibrow)

I don’t see him as the shaving between the brows type. I see him as more of a plucker (tweezers) or waxer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't prove it, but know Penn State fans have surpassed Hawkeye supporters as most douchiness.

I can't prove it, but I know its true that Penn State has a bullseye on it for a bunch of unhappy wrestling fans that can't stand seeing PSU have all that fun while winning all these ncaa titles.

Edited by TBar1977

Can't prove it, but know Penn State fans have surpassed Hawkeye supporters as most douchiness.

I can't prove it, but I know that Iowa's athletic administration, coaches, and fanbase have lowered their standards and expectations when it comes to wrestling success. It used to be 2nd place was unacceptable. Now just being amongst the top teams is good enough.

Can't prove it, but know Penn State fans have surpassed Hawkeye supporters as most douchiness.

I can't prove it but I know Penn State fans have maintained the same level of douchiness they've always had, it just seems like they surpassed Hawkeye supporters due to Iowa's lack of success over the past decade.