Sign in to follow this  
hammerlockthree

I can't prove it, I just know it's true

I can't prove it, but I know it's true that Penn State's RTC is promising payments to recruits after graduation in lieu of scholarship money, and everyone else knows it too.

Sounds like a solid business strategy. Kind of like the student loan forgiveness programs that exist in many many industries in America.

I can't prove it but I know it's true that PSU's dominating success is actually GREAT for NCAA wrestling and wrestling as whole, just like Gable's Iowa coaching era was great for the sport.

The Gable era inspired an entire generation of wrestlers causing the sport to flourish and grow. Look at how many D1 head coaches were Gable trained. The Sanderson era will do the same thing over the next 30 years and beyond. I can't prove it, but I know it's true.

The only thing it's bad for is WildTurkey's stress levels and self esteem which is fine by me!

Edited by BigTenFanboy

I can't prove it, but I know its true that scribe can't figure out his side always starts this shyte.

I cant prove it but i know its true that all the reasons Hawkeye fans use to hate and critiscize Cael Sanderson and PSU would be reasons for praise and adoration if he was the Head Coach at Iowa.

I can't prove it but scribe is exactly the fan I am describing in post #33

I can't prove it, but I know it's my neighbor on the left who's letting his dog sh!t in my yard.

It took me 3 months to figure out which of my neighbors dogs was being cut loose with that trick. I made a video and kindly showed it to my neighbor. She adjusted nicely with the dog fence. 

I can't prove it but I know it's true that PSU's dominating success is actually GREAT for NCAA wrestling and wrestling as whole, just like Gable's Iowa coaching era was great for the sport.

The Gable era inspired an entire generation of wrestlers causing the sport to flourish and grow. Look at how many D1 head coaches were Gable trained. The Sanderson era will do the same thing over the next 30 years and beyond. I can't prove it, but I know it's true.

The only thing it's bad for is WildTurkey's stress levels and self esteem which is fine by me!

But the number of D1 programs was cut in half during Gable's run. 128 schools were represented in the 1980 NCAA championships.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

But the number of D1 programs was cut in half during Gable's run. 128 schools were represented in the 1980 NCAA championships.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

We can thank Title IX for that. Gable's run is what made NCAA wrestling relevant and prevented it from disappearing completely. I can't prove it, but I know it's true. Edited by BigTenFanboy

I don't know it for a fact that Flowrestling runs their servers off of potato batteries. I just know it's true. 

I don't know it for a fact that Thomas Gilman has ruined a wedding before with a toast.  I just know it's true. 

I don't know it for a fact that the Mormon high council is considering reversing their rule banning coffee after hearing an interview with Cael.  I just know it's true.  

I don't know it for a fact that Flowrestling runs their servers off of potato batteries. I just know it's true. 

I don't know it for a fact that Thomas Gilman has ruined a wedding before with a toast.  I just know it's true. 

I don't know it for a fact that the Mormon high council is considering reversing their rule banning coffee after hearing an interview with Cael.  I just know it's true.  

This is what I was looking for!