Sign in to follow this  
Abdullahgadzhi Khuzin

Beat the sreets Alans. World cham lost!

The Alans (Russian version beat the streets when Ossetians beat super starts in Vladikavkaz) final 70 - 125  kg:

Harder event than Beat the streets! c:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsP7hn4MJxI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAU210J4Clw

Edited by Abdullahgadzhi Khuzin

Thanks for posting the videos Abdul. That's a pretty big crowd in attendance there. 

I don't get it? Does Khinchegashvili live in California now? Also, gotta give credit to Chamizo. Seems like this guy always travels all over the world to participate in different wrestling events.

no, he wrestler first time after WC, he trained before Alans event in Cali with Pico's coach Valentin Kalika, very hard beach wrestling camp and we see he in Ossetia! Musukaev beat him by criteria! 6-6! 

Edited by Abdullahgadzhi Khuzin

I too love that chamizo travels as much as he does to compete. Most people don't get to see that much of the world and he gets paid to go everywhere. Love his style and mentality. A little sad that he lost, but I'm sure he will rebound strong.

Thanks for sharing these matches! Much respect, Abdul. if you're ever in the states I owe you a drink for all the good content you send our way, my vodka friend ;)

Good grief, those were some explosive match-ups.  I can't remember the last time I saw Chamizo and Khinch out-scrambled more than once in a match.  Thanks for posting, Abdul!

I've never seen Sidakov compete before; He is outstanding.  And Mesh putting it down on Mahkov was damn impressive, even if he couldn't stop the monster at the end.

I too love that chamizo travels as much as he does to compete. Most people don't get to see that much of the world and he gets paid to go everywhere. Love his style and mentality. A little sad that he lost, but I'm sure he will rebound strong.

Thanks for sharing these matches! Much respect, Abdul. if you're ever in the states I owe you a drink for all the good content you send our way, my vodka friend ;)

lol i am tatar, i am not Russian lol i dont drink alcohol 

Good grief, those were some explosive match-ups.  I can't remember the last time I saw Chamizo and Khinch out-scrambled more than once in a match.  Thanks for posting, Abdul!

I've never seen Sidakov compete before; He is outstanding.  And Mesh putting it down on Mahkov was damn impressive, even if he couldn't stop the monster at the end.

this Georgian guy will become a nice wrestler soon trust me 

Super match of the year!!! 125 kilos Makhov vs Meshvildishvili!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mpmkVe2xRM

The georgian should have won this match, almost every stepout was a caution and 2 for this garbage referee, he was the same who was giving caution and two against Kurbanaliev in his match against Sidakov.