• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Abdullahgadzhi Khuzin

Abdullahgadzhi Khuzin

Silver Member

• Members
  • 1,866 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 02:54 AM

The Alans (Russian version beat the streets when Ossetians beat super starts in Vladikavkaz) final 70 - 125  kg:

Harder event than Beat the streets! c:

Edited by Abdullahgadzhi Khuzin, 19 November 2017 - 02:58 AM.

• Tofurky, GoNotQuietly, 2td3nf and 2 others like this
The opinions and views expressed in my posts, are intended to promote Russian international styles wrestling and international wrestling in general. Please excuse misspellings, misunderstandings, or misinterpretations. I am doing my very best to communicate in English, but it is a work in progress. I speak several languages, but I am still learning context, culture, and local tradition. I love USA and I am doing my best to be a great ambassador. Thank you for understanding.

#2 Abdullahgadzhi Khuzin

Abdullahgadzhi Khuzin

Silver Member

• Members
  • 1,866 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 02:59 AM

Super match of the year!!! 125 kilos Makhov vs Meshvildishvili!

• GoNotQuietly, 2td3nf, GranbyTroll and 2 others like this
The opinions and views expressed in my posts, are intended to promote Russian international styles wrestling and international wrestling in general. Please excuse misspellings, misunderstandings, or misinterpretations. I am doing my very best to communicate in English, but it is a work in progress. I speak several languages, but I am still learning context, culture, and local tradition. I love USA and I am doing my best to be a great ambassador. Thank you for understanding.

#3 Abdullahgadzhi Khuzin

Abdullahgadzhi Khuzin

Silver Member

• Members
  • 1,866 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 03:02 AM

Ilsmail Muskaev beat Khicni of California by way Georgia!!! 

Edited by Abdullahgadzhi Khuzin, 19 November 2017 - 03:04 AM.

• GoNotQuietly and manyak like this

#4 2td3nf

2td3nf

Silver Member

• Members
  • 1,535 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 03:22 AM

Thanks for posting the videos Abdul. That's a pretty big crowd in attendance there. 

I don't get it? Does Khinchegashvili live in California now? Also, gotta give credit to Chamizo. Seems like this guy always travels all over the world to participate in different wrestling events.

• GranbyTroll and Abdullahgadzhi Khuzin like this

#5 2td3nf

2td3nf

Silver Member

• Members
  • 1,535 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 03:36 AM

Wow, Sidakov came to wrestle Chamizo. Went after him the full 6 minutes. Chamizo's defense is unbelievable but Sidakov was aggressive and good enough to get the win. Great match.

#6 2td3nf

2td3nf

Silver Member

• Members
  • 1,535 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 04:04 AM

Meshvildishvili ran out of gas the last minute. Couldn't hold on to the big lead.

At first, I thought it was a different Makhov. He looks about 20 years younger without the beard.   :D 

• Abdullahgadzhi Khuzin likes this

#7 Abdullahgadzhi Khuzin

Abdullahgadzhi Khuzin

Silver Member

• Members
  • 1,866 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 04:38 AM

Thanks for posting the videos Abdul. That's a pretty big crowd in attendance there. 

I don't get it? Does Khinchegashvili live in California now? Also, gotta give credit to Chamizo. Seems like this guy always travels all over the world to participate in different wrestling events.

no, he wrestler first time after WC, he trained before Alans event in Cali with Pico's coach Valentin Kalika, very hard beach wrestling camp and we see he in Ossetia! Musukaev beat him by criteria! 6-6! 

Edited by Abdullahgadzhi Khuzin, 19 November 2017 - 04:39 AM.

• 2td3nf likes this

#8 Perry

Perry

Gold Member

• Members
  • 2,642 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 06:45 AM

I too love that chamizo travels as much as he does to compete. Most people don't get to see that much of the world and he gets paid to go everywhere. Love his style and mentality. A little sad that he lost, but I'm sure he will rebound strong.

Thanks for sharing these matches! Much respect, Abdul. if you're ever in the states I owe you a drink for all the good content you send our way, my vodka friend ;)

#9 GranbyTroll

GranbyTroll

Silver Member

• Members
  • 1,881 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 09:27 AM

Both Khinchegashvili and Chamizo do a good job of competing, unlike their Russian counterparts. 

Iowa fans are still arrogant; it's just that their team isn't as good.

#10 GoNotQuietly

GoNotQuietly

Silver Member

• Members
  • 1,577 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 09:43 AM

Good grief, those were some explosive match-ups.  I can't remember the last time I saw Chamizo and Khinch out-scrambled more than once in a match.  Thanks for posting, Abdul!

I've never seen Sidakov compete before; He is outstanding.  And Mesh putting it down on Mahkov was damn impressive, even if he couldn't stop the monster at the end.

#11 Abdullahgadzhi Khuzin

Abdullahgadzhi Khuzin

Silver Member

• Members
  • 1,866 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 10:43 PM

I too love that chamizo travels as much as he does to compete. Most people don't get to see that much of the world and he gets paid to go everywhere. Love his style and mentality. A little sad that he lost, but I'm sure he will rebound strong.

Thanks for sharing these matches! Much respect, Abdul. if you're ever in the states I owe you a drink for all the good content you send our way, my vodka friend ;)

lol i am tatar, i am not Russian lol i dont drink alcohol 

• cjc007 and Axe_Spartan like this

#12 Abdullahgadzhi Khuzin

Abdullahgadzhi Khuzin

Silver Member

• Members
  • 1,866 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 10:45 PM

Good grief, those were some explosive match-ups.  I can't remember the last time I saw Chamizo and Khinch out-scrambled more than once in a match.  Thanks for posting, Abdul!

I've never seen Sidakov compete before; He is outstanding.  And Mesh putting it down on Mahkov was damn impressive, even if he couldn't stop the monster at the end.

this Georgian guy will become a nice wrestler soon trust me 

• GoNotQuietly likes this

#13 Axe_Spartan

Axe_Spartan

Bronze Member

• Members
  • 964 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 02:55 AM

Super match of the year!!! 125 kilos Makhov vs Meshvildishvili!

The georgian should have won this match, almost every stepout was a caution and 2 for this garbage referee, he was the same who was giving caution and two against Kurbanaliev in his match against Sidakov.

From Brazil

Twitter: https://twitter.com/sonsofMMA

#14 OKnowwhut

OKnowwhut

Bronze Member

• Members
  • 594 posts

Posted 26 November 2017 - 03:29 AM

Thanks for posting cousin Khuzin... A dazzlingly, determined Sidakov is proof positive that the matador doesn’t always win.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users